Show Us Your Motors!

For vans particularly they are vehicles to ferry people and loads. They are not built for comfort... companies buy them with price and servicing cost/intervals in mind. They are not bothered if the driver gets hot in the summer.

Not as special as a lot of the cars in here but might as well put her up... anyway, here's my 53 plate Focus. Recent trip to the garage for new tyres and an oil/filter change - even cleaned it for me! :D

focus_zps169e36fa.jpg

Jag's looking good Geekman. I keep meaning to test drive a Jag to see how it compares to my E39 in terms of handling and ride comfort.

I may have to read up on this machine polishing malarkey but TBH I'm not convinced a machine polish is worth the outlay, time and effort given that my car is silver.

Thanks :D They give a ridiculously smooth ride on the stock 18s with balloon tyres, but my 20s with low profiles do make it a bit less soft than you'd expect.

I don't think I'd bother with a machine polisher on a silver car unless the paint was very bad - the swirls don't show up anywhere near as easily as on a black car.

A week in now of ownership.. thought i'd share a few photos of my new car :)

250njfq.jpg

2up5vo6.jpg

wbqdcy.jpg

2u4h6oj.jpg

eraaly.jpg

Just over 300 miles on the clock now after a week.. hasn't actually come out of sport mode yet lol. The noise this thing makes is hillarious and i'm not even hooning it over 4k.

I'm loving the Mini, West :) Just not keen on the two-spoke steering wheel.

Is there much discount available on the new Mini? Drivethedeal are only offering £1356 off of a base 3 door Cooper S with Media XL and the Chilli pack.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom