Show Us Your Motors!

6d6a7fc8-add7-4259-82c4-dc2e8f49790e_zps306723d6.jpg

Haha you know what, I never thought I'd own a white car as I never normally like them. But some cars just suit white, and I loved how the Focus looked in white compared to other colours

Haha you know what, I never thought I'd own a white car as I never normally like them. But some cars just suit white, and I loved how the Focus looked in white compared to other colours

I thought the same about mine. Never been bothered by white cars and wasn't all that keen before I went to view it, but saw it in on the flesh on the forecourt and thought it looked great.

Almost a year later and the novelty has worn off a bit. It's a pain in the **** to keep looking good. And like silver cars, you spend hours washing and polishing, stand back, and just think "Oh". No amazing reflections to admire.

On a plus note, swirl marks are much much harder to spot.

Almost a year later and the novelty has worn off a bit. It's a pain in the **** to keep looking good. And like silver cars, you spend hours washing and polishing, stand back, and just think "Oh". No amazing reflections to admire.

On a plus note, swirl marks are much much harder to spot.

Suffer from the same, has led to me doing not much more than the regular wash and occasional wax :( How are you and the GT86 getting on btw?

Suffer from the same, has led to me doing not much more than the regular wash and occasional wax :( How are you and the GT86 getting on btw?

Wonderful :) Really enjoying it. In fact im currently contemplating another early jaunt tomorrow morning if the heavy weather we are being warned about stays away. Give me a shout if you ever want to meet up and take a nose round it...I moved house this year so havent really had much time for driving for enjoyment.

Wonderful :) Really enjoying it. In fact im currently contemplating another early jaunt tomorrow morning if the heavy weather we are being warned about stays away. Give me a shout if you ever want to meet up and take a nose round it...I moved house this year so havent really had much time for driving for enjoyment.

Excellent, the will to get up early is always a good sign :) Sounds good! BMW is away having some stuff done this week but can go for a drive/picture session at some point soon hopefully. Where abouts have you moved to, still around the Medway?

Sold the Jag XF to save money with the baby on the way in 8 weeks.

Hello new sensible car. 1.0 Ecoboost Titanium Focus

1.0 ?

Really!? I'm surprised it moves with the weight of the thing. I know the smaller engines have got a lot better but surely not suitable for a car that size.

Back
Top Bottom