Show Us Your Motors!

A crazy amount of money spent on that Fiesta, a crazy amount more planned, give it a couple of months maybe years of insanely loud and uncomfortable driving and you'll see why, its all well and good doing a bit of modifying and there's nothing wrong with the Fiesta ST but it is what it is you might as well just buy a better base when the insurance comes down, not that insurance is a problem with all those modifications surely

I know you all think im crazy. I plan on keeping this car a long time. When it is finished I shall be leading RS's round the track and im fine with it day to day.

I know you are all probably think "wtf is the this guy smoking", but this is the car I turn round and look at every time I walk away. I also love the fact it is a understated car, and the reactions I will get from people in my mirror :p

Mods are not a problem as I will be with greenlight next year.

Batt to boot for more engine bay space.

FWD tends to get a fair bit of stick on here but I think it's equally as fun and easier to drive on the limit. Sure, in an ideal world we'd all have track prepped M3s but BTCC shows that FWD can be just a competitive.

Last edited:
FWD tends to get a fair bit of stick on here but I think it's equally as fun and easier to drive on the limit. Sure, in an ideal world we'd all have track prepped M3s but BTCC shows that FWD can be just a competitive.

So that's why all the FWD teams have been moaning a lot about the RWD guys then? So much so that they have enforced a long 1st gear on the RWD to gimp them off the line.

You'll find that a RWD car with these mods will be phenomenally better in every way

Not true for everything. I could go get a S14 and mod it but on back road blast and the real twisty stuff the fez is just better. I love twisty roads and a good track day.

I guess that's why a FWD civic has won the champ 3 years in a row :p

Last edited:
A crazy amount of money spent on that Fiesta, a crazy amount more planned, give it a couple of months maybe years of insanely loud and uncomfortable driving and you'll see why, its all well and good doing a bit of modifying and there's nothing wrong with the Fiesta ST but it is what it is you might as well just buy a better base when the insurance comes down, not that insurance is a problem with all those modifications surely

Some people aren't bothered about ride/comfort and purely want to have fun when they get in their car. Take my car for example, it's on hard coilovers with fixed backed bucket seats, half-stripped interior and a straight-through exhaust and I've never once got tired of it in nearly 3 years. The more uncomfortable it gets the more it makes me giggle when I drive it :D

Insurance on a modified car is easy once you hit 21 too as companies such as Greenlight will cover you and they don't charge for modifications.

Last edited:
Some people aren't bothered about ride/comfort and purely want to have fun when they get in their car. Take my car for example, it's on hard coilovers with fixed backed bucket seats, half-stripped interior and a straight-through exhaust and I've never once got tired of it in nearly 3 years. The more uncomfortable it gets the more it makes me giggle when I drive it :D

Insurance on a modified car is easy once you hit 21 too as companies such as Greenlight will cover you and they don't charge for modifications.

THANK YOU!!!!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom