Show Us Your Motors!

20140903125712608.png

Just cleaned (with a friend with a DSLR and a couple of flashes in the boot :p )

Got a friend of mines Mazda CX-5 for a little while as he isn't using it and I could do with a slightly larger car for a little while. Already done the obligatory tip run, Ikea trip and pub run LOL! Said I'd give it a quick clean as well given he has no where to clean it.

For a diesel softroader its pretty good, ironically it is more economical that my Smart! Easily getting the low 50s without even trying. Its pretty much fully loaded as well which is nice, although the limo black tints are a little OTT!

cx-5-10.jpg

cx-5-11.jpg

cx-5-12.jpg

cx-5-13.jpg

cx-5-14.jpg

Just had a clean and is in need of a polish. All modifications reverted, now the only non-standard things are the wind deflectors and the hub-caps. Brand new tyres fitted just this morning. Can still see some tyre fitting lubricant on them. :eek:

bn0jlNd.jpg
NO1LyZg.jpg

My luxury interior with climate control, bang & olufson stereo, electric windows, heated & air conditioned perforated leather seats, iDrive, DVD player, fridge, microwave, and so on. :)

ys7E3H8.jpg
QdbApHF.jpg
FN75UZs.jpg

There now, wasn't that exciting. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom