Show Us Your Motors!

A couple of the 330d. Haven't taken any photos of it other than it being on the driveway until now.

Lovely stone-chipped front bumper and dirt in the rear tail lights from water getting in to them.

New tail lights and bulb holders coming this week. Also bought a storage tray to go where the ash tray should be (missing), and a first aid kit (missing).

Yeah, the lights on the boot lid. Just two from eBay for now (exact same style), if they look rubbish then I'll just swap the bulb holders and be brave and dismantle the original lights, clean them out then re-seal them. I've previously inspected the bulb holders and tried cleaning them up, but they're too far gone due to corrosion really, proven by the fact that the one light only works intermittently.

Bring the hate. :D

E: It is plastidip so just peels off, I felt like having some fun though, plus wanted a bit of winter protection / avoiding needing to polish all winter (they are polished under the red).

Last edited:
That's about normal for a Golf.

Needs more stance, a bonnet bra, bigger front splitter, number plate in window, a "tow here" sticker and you need a flat peak cap whilst sat with seat all the way back

Last edited:
No as exciting as a lot of the cars in here, but we picked this up on saturday morning. 100x better than the 1.3 petrol Yaris we got rid of

2014_09_07_18_04_38.jpg

Dacia Sandero Stepway with a 1.5 Renault/Nissan Turbo Diesel lump.
Gets good mileage and is essentially a budget Qashqai. Not bad for 10k brand new

Seeing a lot of these on the road, new Lada? Or value for money?

They are actually OK, one of my colleagues has (for some reason :p) bought one. Its just the car equivalent of a very very cheap chinese appliance built to a price.

One thing that amazed me though, his has drums on the back, on a 2014 car :D

They're incredibly popular over here and they seem to have captured all the age groups. The young people buy the Sandero, the middle aged people buy the Duster and the old people buy the Logan.

I don't mind them too much actually, but I'm far too much of a badge snob to ever buy one. :p

Really? Ive had a couple of Vauxhalls (Vectras though) which have had normal discs all round despite one of them being 12 years old :p

Ours has drums on the back, but they work well so its not that big of a deal for me.
Has all the features I want, comfy, plenty of space for all the various bits of tackle we need to take for Little Miss Halestorm. And roof bars so I can take my bike places (when I get my roof rack sorted

Back
Top Bottom