Show Us Your Motors!

20140909_124911_zpssgsdtyhe.jpg

This absolute weapon parked next to me at the back of work today

I would too but it wouldn't be sat on a parking bay in every pic, it would be on some cool hill road overlooking the city or in the middle of the New Forest surrounded by deer and trees and the open air and horse manure. Or probably along the coastal bay roads with the sun setting over the sea.

Bliss.

You got a driver's car, take it driving at every opportunity! Hell I go for a drive a couple nights a week just for the hell of having a nice drive on some twisty road and I don't even have an M3! I imagine I'l probably die of excitement of looking forward to the drive every other day when I do though :p

I would too but it wouldn't be sat on a parking bay in every pic, it would be on some cool hill road overlooking the city or in the middle of the New Forest surrounded by deer and trees and the open air and horse manure. Or probably along the coastal bay roads with the sun setting over the sea.

Bliss.

You got a driver's car, take it driving at every opportunity! Hell I go for a drive a couple nights a week just for the hell of having a nice drive on some twisty road and I don't even have an M3! I imagine I'l probably die of excitement of looking forward to the drive every other day when I do though :p

Even I go for a drive 2 or 3 nights a week and you've seen what I drive. :p
When I get my next car I can see lots of petrol being wasted...

Bliss.

I work an awful lot, just for you I'll get some country pics on Friday when I get away with the Mrs for mini break, horse poo included

I think the important question is have you gotten lairy in it yet? First thing I would do with an M3 would be take it to a Tescos car park at 2am and try and burn more rubber than a loyalist bonfire.

Back
Top Bottom