Show Us Your Motors!

This is true. Despite my best efforts to kill it, our Aygo refuses to die.

Toyotas are genuinely impossible to kill.

The previous owner of my MR2 took it to the Nurburgring, got crashed into by a lorry on the autobahn, crashed it into a tyre wall at Oulton Park, drove it through a flood and ripped off the undertray, and had numerous high speed excursions onto the grass at various tracks.

Then I bought it, kept doing trackdays with it, took it out in the floods on purpose to "explore", moved a tree with it, then somebody crashed into it on a roundabout, then I crashed it into a ditch and flooded the engine.

In my ownership, it's needed nothing other than drop links and a distributor cap. On 170k miles and still going strong, and I continue to do things like this with it....

LOL at all the supra comments, you guys...

Saying that though I agree with most of them if it were MINE I wouldn't have it like that, but enjoy it mate.

I like it a lot, apart from:

Mirrors (as others have said)
The headlight "eyelids"
The exhaust is a bit over the top (regardless of "but it's a supra", they look silly IMO and really no need for it",

Apart from that, i think it looks great. There's far too many out there really worked over by barry or not cared for at all. Nice to see one in a good condition.

Got any interior pics? :)

Last edited:
Blackhawk47... is that you?

Did someone say A1? :p

Tax disc removed last week, cleaned the windscreen and like the cleaner look. Haven't noticed any other cars with it removed though. :o

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2427.jpg

DC335B9A-7A31-400A-8C66-9409AFDF9C12.jpg

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2429.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom