Show Us Your Motors!

Couple from today at Blyton park again :) First time out on proper track tyres + with Whiteline ARB (And a bit less weight too) and the difference is absolutely amazing, car feels completely planted in the corners and had a few arse clenching moments where I nearly lost it while on 3 wheels! Really showing up how poor the standard diff is now, Quaife after Christmas I reckon...

NwwL0LY.jpg

wFudKvf.jpg

YOndVXD.jpg
^Turning into a tripod :D

Peugeot 208

jhqx69.jpg

10zr401.jpg

Very nice - have currently lent mine to my brother while i rock around in a civic :rolleyes:

What exhaust is on your zed? not sure if i like the aftermarket sensors though... ;)

Thanks! Yeah my cars a civic, bored after driving the Zed :(.

It's a Miltek exhaust very nice I have to say. The aftermarket sensors are a must I told you a woman drives it ;).

I have them on my zed - I find them very useful I must say.

Yeah they are useful and those ones were a great buy as they colour matched straight out of the box in a generic navy blue colour :)

Bought this today as it was cheap, big drive to Geordie land. It's a 2006 SRi 200+ 2.0 turbo, 72k, FSH, very very good condition, brand new coilovers, freshly refurbed wheels, new front brakes, new Goodyear front tyres and good Pirelli rears, VXR turbo, bigger downpipe with pre-cat removed, centre silencer delete, otherwise standard. Just needs a good clean inside and machine polish to get rid of some little bumper scuffs, runs sweet drives great, no smoke, no gearbox issues.

Dirty pic.

astraturbo.jpg

Bought this today as it was cheap, big drive to Geordie land. It's a 2006 SRi 200+ 2.0 turbo, 72k, FSH, very very good condition, brand new coilovers, freshly refurbed wheels, new front brakes, new Goodyear front tyres and good Pirelli rears, VXR turbo, bigger downpipe with pre-cat removed, centre silencer delete, otherwise standard. Just needs a good clean inside and machine polish to get rid of some little bumper scuffs, runs sweet drives great, no smoke, no gearbox issues.

Dirty pic.

astraturbo.jpg

Always thought these made quite a good Q car, although that ones been "slammed mert" and looks terrible :(

I have them on my zed - I find them very useful I must say.

No doubting their use - im just not sure i like how they look on the bumper. A camera is a little more discrete...

Thanks! Yeah my cars a civic, bored after driving the Zed :(.

It's a Miltek exhaust very nice I have to say. The aftermarket sensors are a must I told you a woman drives it ;).

Yeah they are useful and those ones were a great buy as they colour matched straight out of the box in a generic navy blue colour :)

I haven't heard the miltek but it looks fantastic in the pic i must say. I have the cobra fitted on mine and yesterday was the first time i had heard it while driving another car (the civic :rolleyes:) - it sounded lovely! Is your zed blue? looks black in the pic!

No doubting their use - im just not sure i like how they look on the bumper. A camera is a little more discrete...

I haven't heard the miltek but it looks fantastic in the pic i must say. I have the cobra fitted on mine and yesterday was the first time i had heard it while driving another car (the civic :rolleyes:) - it sounded lovely! Is your zed blue? looks black in the pic!

Ahh that's fair enough each to their own :).

The Miltek is quieter than the cobra, stock volumeish. We had a cobra for a while and it sounded great when you were pushing it but my fiancée uses the zed as her daily and it droned terribly so we swapped out for this one.

It's midnight blue, great colour in the shade it looks black, in the day if looks navy and if the light catches it right you get a flash of purple :). Shows up dirt and swirls like a black car though :(

Last edited:

Mine were colour matched so I guess that's why I like them.

I'm getting a miltek and decat in a couple of weeks (plus Uprev) can't wait! :D

Ahh that's fair enough each to their own :).

The Miltek is quieter than the cobra, stock volumeish. We had a cobra for a while and it sounded great when you were pushing it but my fiancée uses the zed as her daily and it droned terribly so we swapped out for this one.

It's midnight blue, great colour in the shade it looks black, in the day if looks navy and if the light catches it right you get a flash of purple :). Shows up dirt and swirls like a black car though :(

Mine were colour matched so I guess that's why I like them.

I'm getting a miltek and decat in a couple of weeks (plus Uprev) can't wait! :D

Yes the cobra does drone at about 2k revs i find - but i dont use as a daily so i can see how annoying it would be. Would be great to hear the miltek - maybe a vid when its done (in the zed thread off course!) :p

Dirty pic.

http://www.illusional.co.uk/astrah/pics/astraturbo.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

I have a weird soft spot for the 5 door Astra H in SRI trim. Make it less slammed and it will be a pretty good looking car in my opinion.

Dirty pic.

astraturbo.jpg

I approve! Part of me wishes I had the Z20 instead of the Z16 as parts are more readily available.

Do you have the M32 gearbox of doom?

Given how the response to the last Supra went, this should go down well :rolleyes:

Here is my project Supra that I recently picked up.

pZ6ieYh.jpg

RyjuEmF.jpg

Still needs work done with engine / body before it is ready but slowly getting there.

Rear looks fine the rest is... not my cup of tea. What you planning on doing?

The most immediate plans are:

- Replace the front bumper with something that doesn't look as ludicrous
- Paint the rear spoiler 0040 super white
- Adjust the rear exhaust to a better fitment/angle
- Will remove that out of place foglight and mod the rear lights to incorporate it instead.
- Go enjoy it

Long term:

- New alloys
- TT engine transplant
- Restoration of all parts that are getting on in years (20 years now)
- Slowly revert everything back to a stock look

Back
Top Bottom