Show Us Your Motors!

As promised, thought I'd share some of the new truck!

This replaces a Suzuki Swift for the wife!!

I never thought I'd say it, but it's pretty damn epic and sooo comfy....

EATIhtb.jpg.png

cUBxsVu.jpg

7xi77PC.jpg

4ocHs4D.jpg

Spec is:
MY2012 Disco 4 HSE (3.0 SDV6, 8spd box)
20" chrome shadow alloys
Roof bars
Rear ladder
HSE Trim

Upcoming mods: DMS remap to 305BHP and 700Nm. 2014 Signature light upgrade, side steps and possible the Kahn leather interior, but not sure on that.

Still enjoying every minute of it and nothing has broken so far!

250l3ix.jpg

Cracking cars those Discos. Only downsides are the sheer weight, and the fact that the air suspension makes me car sick (something I havent got in any other car). After a long trip down from Scotland I felt like I had just got off a boat and I had to lie down!

Cracking cars those Discos. Only downsides are the sheer weight, and the fact that the air suspension makes me car sick (something I havent got in any other car). After a long trip down from Scotland I felt like I had just got off a boat and I had to lie down!

Really enjoying it at the mo. Apparently through the lifecycle there are two air compressor model types, I think this is the Hitachi one which solves a lot of the issues you mention (certainly no one complained yet).

Quite looking forward to the remap :)

Here its £260 to buy the spray gun kit and enough to do a small car with 5 coats.

So its much cheaper when the person doing it all ready has the kit and just needs to buy the dip at £80 for enough to do a whole car

This has piqued my interest... where can I get this £260 wondergun?

I have never considered plastidip to be a good way to refinish a car, I consider it more ...a way to make a rubbish or badly painted car a different colour.

If I went ahead with the engine conversion on my car I would have cheaped out, replaced any damaged panels with good ones in any colour available, and then dipped it. :p

Last edited:
This has piqued my interest... where can I get this £260 wondergun?

https://www.dipyourcar.com/Professional-Car-Kit.html

Probably just doing a currency conversion from there

I have never considered plastidip to be a good way to refinish a car, I consider it more ...a way to make a rubbish or badly painted car a different colour.

I'd never use it on a whole car, but will (and have) used it on various plastic parts using the black one which does, in my opinion make parts better.

Plastidip e30

I did my wheels to give the polished face some protection over winter before I clean them up properly and it gives me time to decide if I want to run coloured, silver painted or polished wheels.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom