Show Us Your Motors!

I asked but it was too late :( already being prepped.
I will just let them do whatever with their smart guard type stuff and then get a proper correction polish done after Winter.

What have you been bossing about in whilst waiting?

Just an old Forester 2.5XT or the Lincoln Navigator (2 months in Florida).

It was nice driving the forester about and just being able to park wherever and not worry about it at all, not had that feeling for years!

Loving the interior on the Lexus, really like it inside. I think it makes a nice alternative to the obvious german cars.

I'm the complete opposite I'm afraid - I really wish Lexus would stop pratting about and actually build the car they are obviously capable of. Every time we get a new IS they manage to ruin it. The last one had a crap engine range. This one has been styled by somebody who was clearly on a voyage to trip-out city and decided to visit the 80's on the way back whilst doing in the interior.

I mean really, what is going on in there? It's a total mess of bizarre expanses of plastic and a myriad of utterly crap buttons. It looks like a modern version of a 1980's interior. Who the heck thought putting the huge PASSENGER AIR BAG status light in the MIDDLE of the centre console was anything other than an ergonomic disaster? Why is the navigation screen the size of a 2005 Tomtom?

Sort it out Lexus!

You build more reliable cars than the Germans. You have better dealers than the Germans. You have a far better sales experience than the Germans....

... JUST MAKE GOOD CARS!!!£?"?£?$£

Got it. Feels so much more refined then the A1.ill get better pics once I've cleaned it at the weekend. :D
A76DB7B4-1140-4338-B7BE-C290CEBE7F57.jpg

Arrived on Sat :)

I'm looking at the GTD at the minute and really, really can't decide on manual or DSG. Manual had more go in the test drive (so it felt) but the DSG is much more useful on my motorway commute...

Don't get me started on the winter pack. Love the heated seats in my Fiesta ST but can't afford the extra £360 for them in the Golf :(

Going for the dynaudio, metallic paint, and park assist at the min. I have until tomorrow to decide!

Engine choice aside (as that's your choice) I really quite like the mk2 TT, it looks good :).

Mum is considering a car for herself and am trying to push her towards one (and if it happens to be a TTS, then we're both winners :p)

Back
Top Bottom