Show Us Your Motors!

Suppose I should at least attempt one on topic post:

From a sunnier, tax disc rich time. Its been absolutely filthy and awaiting a winter clean for weeks now

Also note my extreme, boot shaped spoiler

Last edited:
My Puma is strangely addictive. Crap interior (just made a whole lot better by a leather interior) and the pic was in summer when a tax disc was needed.
For £200 she drives nicely, is fairly rapid (8.8 secs to 60 though I reckon mine can do 8) and I get 35 mpg. Nice to drive and chuck about and parts are cheap as it's based of a MK5 Fiesta (except for Puma specific parts). Less than 18k left on the road now and Petra was a Ford Press car so has a bit of history

Do you not think that 18k left is a small amount then? That's less than the amount of Boxsters for example. I'm not saying it's a brilliant car but for £200 it's a steal ;)

In my opinion the front looks OK but very dated now, they look less smart from the side, and positively disgusting at the rear. As well as looking weirdly stubby in stature, and like they are on stilts. :p

Thats before you even get inside, where it looks like a MK1 Mondeo... :(

You're extremely cynical about looks... you'd take an absolute shed of a car if it looked good and had 17" wheels....

Do you not think that 18k left is a small amount then? That's less than the amount of Boxsters for example.

No, its loads. For example there are more Ford Puma's left on the road than there are F10 BMW 530ds, a car thats still in production and has been in production already for the same amount of time the Puma was..

[TW]Fox;27128401 said:
No, its loads. For example there are more Ford Puma's left on the road than there are F10 BMW 530ds, a car thats still in production and has been in production already for the same amount of time the Puma was..
Bit unfair comparing the entire car model to a specific car specification - should be Puma's vs F10's.
I wonder how many Puma 1.4's there are compared to F10 520D's :p

Last edited:
The Mini GP

IMAG1081_zps32ddc895.jpg

IMAG1077_zps385a50db.jpg

Mini_zps1dd88424.jpg

The mini GP looks great, I just couldn't really live with one, would get too tiring having to rag it about. Which lets be honest, thats what you have to do :P

Loving the interior on the Lexus, really like it inside. I think it makes a nice alternative to the obvious german cars.

The mini GP looks great, I just couldn't really live with one, would get too tiring having to rag it about. Which lets be honest, thats what you have to do :P

Loving the interior on the Lexus, really like it inside. I think it makes a nice alternative to the obvious german cars.

This is why I only visit it during the weekends.. And not every weekend at that!

Back
Top Bottom