Show Us Your Motors!

Really happy with it so far. Just put a full set of Michelin PSSs on and that has improved matters. Better grip and feedback than I had with the old Contis.

I'm debating putting an exhaust on to make the most of the noise, but I don't want to ruin it. Must be getting old.

My E39 under a Tesco

5583DDEE-53B0-4B6A-9905-5BB4EAAB0C99_zpskpgzlmmz.jpg

8AFA2463-03F1-4E43-B778-E6D2EF47CF78_zpscax1jbkz.jpg

Last edited:
My brother just dropped by in his brand new Suzuka Grey RS4 so I got the Red Baron out for a quick photo :D

YJjIvve.jpg

I am not 100% on the wheel design but I guess they are better than the horrid rotor blade ones he had on the RS3 and the Suzuka Grey is quite nice but Sepang Blue in my opinion would have been better! All the silver trims and titanium wheels do work well with the paint though.
He also had all the RS4 model badges removed, unlike some people who add them to their diesels, although with the exhaust on loud mode he isn't fooling anyone!
V8 roar going off up the road was epic :cool:

My brother just dropped by in his brand new Suzuka Grey RS4 so I got the Red Baron out for a quick photo :D

YJjIvve.jpg

I am not 100% on the wheel design but I guess they are better than the horrid rotor blade ones he had on the RS3 and the Suzuka Grey is quite nice but Sepang Blue in my opinion would have been better! All the silver trims and titanium wheels do work well with the paint though.
He also had all the RS4 model badges removed, unlike some people who add them to their diesels, although with the exhaust on loud mode he isn't fooling anyone!
V8 roar going off up the road was epic :cool:

Both amazing and good looking cars :)

Thank you!

Merc looks good, what spec is it?

My brother looked at one of the AMG Estates (whichever is the RS4 size) and although he did really like it they couldn't tempt him away.

Thank you :)

Is it a A Class SE CDI Eco.

The only reason why i did not get the AMG was cause its tyres a lot and you have to change them so much.

So the Red one is yours?

Back
Top Bottom