Show Us Your Motors!

IMG_1427.jpg

My brother just dropped by in his brand new Suzuka Grey RS4 so I got the Red Baron out for a quick photo :D

I am not 100% on the wheel design but I guess they are better than the horrid rotor blade ones he had on the RS3 and the Suzuka Grey is quite nice but Sepang Blue in my opinion would have been better! All the silver trims and titanium wheels do work well with the paint though.
He also had all the RS4 model badges removed, unlike some people who add them to their diesels, although with the exhaust on loud mode he isn't fooling anyone!
V8 roar going off up the road was epic :cool:

So who wins in a drag race? :p

fixed that for you. you'll see the might power of the diesel at the powerstation day.

it cost 5k a year to insure a st220 so its a diesel for now. it might get replaced by a st220 or an mg zt 190 next summer if i can get the insurance down a bit. :)

:eek:how long u been driving for? I thought my 1k to insure my ST220 was bad. U done any mod's to your ST deeeezel? I've heard there actually quite quick with a remap :D

You can dislike a brand while at the same time completely appreciate the better models in that brand's lineup. I hate S5s but really like the RS5, I hate A4/S4 etc but really like the Avant versions. And so on.

Doesn't mean I'd ever want to own one, just I do appreciate their style.

Back
Top Bottom