Show Us Your Motors!

Car_Bike_Nose_Resizet_zpse3sh537n.jpg

Kind of shows a bit of both vehicles

Might be a silly question but has Mr £3.5k insurance had a play with the various sliders and options on confused's website to see if there is anything that is massively affecting the premium? For instance adding an Old Man reduces it a lot, so my Dad is on my insurance as a named driver.

I also found I was paying £400 for a Nissan Almera and £550 for a 330ci (I'm 24), so I think the base rate is what is high rather than the vehicle specifics, you might be able to get a ST220 for not much more, because the insurance company think you're going to crash your car regardless of what it is I guess?

Hows the MPS?

I was wondering why NathWraith doesnt post as much since he got his MPS the other day.

I was also naked at the time.

I don't work at ocuk anymore so I don't have as much time (or excuse :p) to be browsing the motors forums!

MPS is good, enjoying it a lot more now I'm more familiar with the car and the weather is getting better.

Got new rear tyres fitted in Jan, Goodyear AS2's. Can't wait to wear out the budget falkens on the front and get AS2's on the front too.

Continues to impress me every day, especially with the amount of effort it requires to keep a white car clean!

If you are at the RR I'll be there too to show you it, do rides etc.

I don't work at ocuk anymore so I don't have as much time (or excuse :p) to be browsing the motors forums!

MPS is good, enjoying it a lot more now I'm more familiar with the car and the weather is getting better.

Got new rear tyres fitted in Jan, Goodyear AS2's. Can't wait to wear out the budget falkens on the front and get AS2's on the front too.

Continues to impress me every day, especially with the amount of effort it requires to keep a white car clean!

If you are at the RR I'll be there too to show you it, do rides etc.
AS2 made a huge difference to the front end grip on mine.

Back
Top Bottom