Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime
Got this as a courtesy car for a couple of days whilst Ford fix a chip on the bonnet that my car had when I took delivery of it.

My hate for this is growing. It should be called the 'Aygo slowly'.

It even smells a bit of sick and it is only at most 6 months old. The previous renters probably barfed up their lunch at the sight of the instrument cluster.

Also, I am not sure whether I have just got used to the auto dimming rear view mirror in my Fiesta ST ove rthe past few weeks, but I drove the Aygo slowly in the dark last night and the rear view mirror is so ridiculously reflective I couldn't see a thing when someone was behind me. It is like it has no tiniting or anti glare coating at all. Pretty dangerous in my opinion.

Also, I realised this isn't even the base spec version. It is the X-play which has a £10k rrp :eek:

Last edited:
Caporegime
Somewhat disheartening given my username :p but I picked this up this morning and it's quite nice to drive if a little flat given its 460BHP...,

Very smooth and extremely quiet, quite basic inside though, no AUX input for iPhone / iPod etc which is a bit naff.
Lovely driving position and seat, very supportive and first class visibility (for an artic) with its mirror setup and low windows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom