1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show Us Your Motors!

Discussion in 'Motors' started by Lopéz, Oct 18, 2002.

1. scrivz69

Wise Guy

The turbo sounds great lol.

2. acemastr

Mobster

That's the radiator, don't think it has an intercooler

3. Will

Mobster

The mk7 fiesta St most definitely does have an intercooler :)

4. Stormster

Mobster

Looks like an oversized intercooler to me definitely. I'm really itching to get one. The new vs. used argument is up in the air for me as the 5 year warranty for £260 is great considering you can still tinker with them to a degree as well and retain warranty. Watched some vids of Peron P3XX cars and my god those speedo's don't half move, 280BHP or so! But of course that would be reserved for when warranty is long gone :)

5. Diagro

Sgarrista

I want your alloys to put on my 2.2 mazda3 sport

6. scrivz69

Wise Guy

I found the original owners phone number on an auto glass receipt in the paperwork I was given, so I gave him a ring this morning, he told me the mileage in genuine, it has had 2 services and 2 oil changes in between each service, he spent £200 on the induction kit, £350 on the inter cooler and £600 on the exhaust which has been removed, he also got the rear engine mount mod done. So that has put my mind to rest, car has never seen a track and has been well looked after so I am happy.

7. lee1101

Wise Guy

Funny looking radiator ;)

8. grudas

Capodecina

they're just stock facelift sport alloys afaik, not sure if the colour was an option or the previous owner got them refurbished in this gun metal gray! they do look pretty good on the black car.

9. scrivz69

Wise Guy

All I need to do now is find a card for the sat nav, if any of you guys have any idea were I could get one from cheap, please feel free to let me know.

10. TheVoice

Capodecina

Looks very nice, quite like the wheels too and I'm not usually fan of them that dark.

Does yours have the AUX input as standard? Fairly(ish) straightforward to add if not, did it on mine and although it was a daunting task once you've taken all the trim off and the stereo out, it went okay and works well.

Also recommend changing the crap interior bulbs to LEDs, makes such a difference to how the interior feels, plus you can see what you're doing. I changed my sidelights to LED at the same time so they match the white Xenons.

Do you know about being able to open/close all the windows from the remote?

11. grudas

Capodecina

no it did not have the aux input, it's early 2007(jan).

I did add the aux input cable but the audio quality compared to CD is ridiculously bad! might be the cable though, which cable did you buy? I got this -;

http://www.amazon.co.uk/PBELE-3-5mm...UTF8&qid=1447261857&sr=8-1&keywords=mazda+aux

and while it works, the bass is low, the audio is just "empty/cold" there's no warmth tho it at all.

I was thinking about it! interior LED's are a bit too dim for my liking, was it hard to do? what type of LED's do you need for the interior?

yeah, learned that by accident haha, was walking away from the car and pressed something on the keyfob only to see all windows go down! :o

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
  12. TheVoice

Capodecina

Aux cable I used was this one:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B006FFCONA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00

Can't imagine there'd be a huge difference though? Might be your player, depending on what you're using. I've certainly noticed no real issues with mine.

I used two of these for the two front interior lights:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-6-SMD...UPER-BRIGHT-/370867129035?hash=item5659674acb

And one of these for the rear centre light:
    http://www.dx.com/p/festoon-31mm-3w...g-car-reading-lamp-dome-bulb-12v-2-pcs-235820

Makes the car feel a lot more modern and fresh inside, I'm really happy with them. You can use the second Festoon bulb in the boot too, if you bend the metal clip that holds the bulb a bit.

My sidelights are these ones:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/x4-ERROR-...-PURE-White-/321654205961?hash=item4ae415ae09

But they feel really loose inside the bulb connector so I'm looking at alternatives that won't be knocked loose and end up rattling around inside the headlight housing. :o

13. N43SP33D

Hitman

cheers, my first attempt at light painting :)

Here is another from the same night with some friends, fog was really bad but adds some atmosphere :)

[​IMG]

14. mccarf

Wise Guy

Wow that looks awesome :O

15. mrk

Man of Honour

Oh, I can imagine your 3 now on that foggy evening, Tokyo Drift in the dead of night :D

16. shauncr91

Capodecina

It's actually tyre smoke ;)

17. Rossi~

Capodecina

Looks like a classic yobo meet.

18. grudas

Capodecina

awesome! thanks.

eh, I don't think its my unit tbh! I will be getting this -;

http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Android-Car-GPS/Mazda/GA5151F.html

very soon! :) but for now I wanted aux in.. will try the cable you bought :o :)

thanks for the LED link! got a set for my interior, current ones are really dim.

I don't ever use my sidelights.. it's either they're on dipped or off, not sure if it's worth upgrading, are leds much brighter?

19. TheVoice

Capodecina

I never use my sidelights on their own either, it was more just so when they're on alongside the Xenon headlights they're the same colour (white) rather than the ugly yellow-ish of the regular bulbs.

20. melbourne720

Wise Guy

First BMW
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Current Car
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nice and different ;)

[​IMG]