Show Us Your Motors!

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I haven't enabled burble/pop, it's not good for the cats - Aftermarket/tuned setups would be fine. Plus, I don't want it anyway, screenshot was just for bants :p

155 limit removal takes it to 176 GPS (just over 180 on the speedo).

Soldato
I haven't enabled burble/pop, it's not good for the cats - Aftermarket/tuned setups would be fine. Plus, I don't want it anyway, screenshot was just for bants :p

155 limit removal takes it to 176 GPS (just over 180 on the speedo).

Not sure if you care, but your screenie has the reg plate on it.

Soldato
Guess you had one. Prices going up and staying strong. No dip this winter. Been loving mine for 2 years. Half the reason iv not had ££ to spend on a PC.

Nope, never had one but have always wanted one.

Does seem like prices have gone up since the last time i looked. Would love a sub 50k GT AP2, Grey with red leather. The cost of ownership is the thing that turns me off when i put my sensible head on.

Mate has a plastidipped one, was camo green but think he's done is silver now. His looks sick.

tzKDj3z.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
A full afternoon detailing it and it's now protected for the winter :D The wax I used (my last post in the cleaning thread) is absolutely superb, the beading and water run off is so good, I just hope it's as durable as it's claimed to be

rqbszKf.jpg
WUrym9i.jpg
wwbDdNG.jpg
nMLTFxX.jpg

Back
Top Bottom