Show Us Your Motors!

Incidentally here are a couple pics (albeit rubbish camera ones) of today in the Moors:

Found a Heli at lunch next to the Lion Inn:

Good ole Blakey, I am up there quite often. (was up Sunday & Monday infact fact). Quite a lot going on last sunday, looks like a motocross competition when i passed.

I am usually parked at the side of the road dogging :eek: :D a little further up towards blakey bank.

Yeah the '950 controlled the changer. It was optional on every model except the Exec' where it was standard. Tis a shame that this one doesn't have the changer under the passenger seat. :(

Strangely though in this one it was replaced with the bog standard unit (R650?) at some point in the last 6 years, maybe it died. It's been swapped with my cherished Pioneer P77-MP now though. :D

I know the 1992 400 series broshure by heart, how sad...

First chance for a proper drive in my car really since getting it/having the engine rebuilt, had an awesome time driving around some of Bedfordshire's finest this morning :D

s2ka.jpg

s2kb.jpg

Hows the new engine Spaz?

It's lovely, creamy smooth compared to how it was before, used send quite a vibration through the car if accellerating in a high gear at low revs (e.g. from 2k rpm in 4th), just put it down to how the engine worked, but it now pulls a lot more cleanly, very pleased with it :)

Not my bike - Its my uncles, but i feel the need to post pics up and show all the other biker fans out there.

Was out with this today and its stupidly fast. I was in the car ( on the motorway ) and this pulled up beside and knocked down into first gear. :eek:

2601057727a5036828981l.jpg

2601057727a5036829168l.jpg

2601057727a5318387614l.jpg

2601057727a8691796462l.jpg

[TW]Fox;13732213 said:
You collect classic cars but are not into them enough to photograph them?

Hmm..

I don't "collect" classic cars especially, I have a few though. I wouldn't call myself a collector. I find it a bit self indulgent to take pictures of your own car(s). I mean apart from for the sake of threads like this I'd have no real use for the pictures.

So you wouldnt want a record of owning such fine cars for you to look back over years after selling them? You'd not want some sort of photographic chronology of your hobby? Same reason people take holiday snaps or family snaps really - memories.

It takes a lot of passion to spend the money time and effort required to maintain something like a 1977 Rolls Royce. It would seem odd for somebody with those 3 to then not be bothered enough to have a couple of nice photographs of the fruits of their labour.

Back
Top Bottom