Show Us Your Motors!

[TW]Fox;13732335 said:
So you wouldnt want a record of owning such fine cars for you to look back over years after selling them? You'd not want some sort of photographic chronology of your hobby? Same reason people take holiday snaps or family snaps really - memories.

It takes a lot of passion to spend the money time and effort required to maintain something like a 1977 Rolls Royce. It would seem odd for somebody with those 3 to then not be bothered enough to have a couple of nice photographs of the fruits of their labour.

I do have records of me owning them, I have plenty of photos of them from holidays etc. But I do not wish to share my holiday pics with the world.

I'm going to come right out and say it: There is a definate stench of BS :)

Fine by me :)

Because OcUK motors has had it's fair share of legendary BS posters.

You have to admit, your story seems a bit...............bizarre.

Has it? It doesn't seem particularly bizarre to me. Okay so I don't have a very common car, but it's hardly something I'd BS about. If I was going to lie about what car I own I wouldn't choose an old Rolls that can be had for less than £10k anyway.

Because OcUK motors has had it's fair share of legendary BS posters.

You have to admit, your story seems a bit...............bizarre.

I disagree. The only time I take pictures of my cars is when I come to sell them. I enjoy driving them, not taking pictures of them everytime I clean them.

I like his attitude, however. Who cares if some random people on the internet doubts you own a car? :)

[TW]Fox;13732639 said:
Do you also own cars as particular as a 1977 Rolls Royce? What do you currently own?

It doesn't matter what I own, the principle is the same. Not everyone is interested in taking pictures of their cars :)

Back
Top Bottom