Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime
I'm with Greenlight and they don't charge a penny extra if you add the MP215. Might be worth you having a look at renewal time.

Greenlight wanted 1k+... It was cheaper to go with AXA and Aviva were second best. I was with Adrian Flux for the Focus and the cost to change was ridiculous so cancelled.

Don
Insurance for you southern fairies really does suck.

£670 for a Fiesta and a extra £300 to mod it, blimey....

That is a mental price for insurance on a 215hp Fiesta, not like you're young and/or inexperienced driver.
Nice upgrade though, do really like those.

Wasn't there a wave of Fiestas (and other Fords) being stolen due to an issue with the keyless entry recently?

Might go some way to explain that insurance cost.

Found it:
https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18669572

Soldato
Soldato
Greenlight wanted 1k+... It was cheaper to go with AXA and Aviva were second best. I was with Adrian Flux for the Focus and the cost to change was ridiculous so cancelled.

Not to rub any salt in your wounds but I'm a fairly new driver and have a MK6 1.4 Fiesta that is cheaper to insure! :p

Yeah ST next maybe.. ;)

P.s how much is that Ferrari to insure? :p Great colour combo

Soldato
Associate
IMG-20160529-WA0000.jpg

20160530_195248.jpg

IMG-20160529-WA0001.jpg

Had some bilstein b8's fitted with H & R lowering springs and a stage 1 remap :D

Caporegime
Wasn't there a wave of Fiestas (and other Fords) being stolen due to an issue with the keyless entry recently?

Might go some way to explain that insurance cost.

Found it:
https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18669572

I've got a Disclok.

Janesy: I asked for interior shots as I was hoping the ST interior was better than the standard Fiesta one, which is truly awful.

The facelift (2012 onwards) is better in general, all the bits you touch are good - steering wheel, gear lever etc but the door cards flex when you lean on them and I'm sure they got the HVAC control knobs from Hotpoint. The seats are fantastic and the interior lighting is cool.

Don't buy it if you like solid interiors. You forget about it when driving though.

Qdbg6hc.jpg.png

ebKcZtG.jpg.png

nG6VKGN.jpg.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom