Show Us Your Motors!

I moved on to a bigger and better car since then. ;)

Should put some pics here I guess. Will get more on Sat at the meet though, hopefully decent ones.

2562_516519655966_265500549_1394966.jpg

DSC_3321.jpg

DSC_3322-p.jpg

Are those weights on the alloys or are they a bit damaged?

Bit damaged but it looks worse than it really is , had those wheels for 4 years now lol. I remember when it happened some **** of a van driver came out too far on my side of the road , so me thinking of my car moved out the way and it caught the pavement :(

not a bad looking focus. what have you had done to it to warrant the PE sticker?

might want to look at the euro fog as well, cleans up the back that little bit more imo :]

Hi guys!

Cheers for the nice comments :D

I've had some work done at PE in the past but nothing major.. a bit of free advertising for PE I guess. It just a 1.8 16v slightly tuned... i'll be dropping a turbo or an RS lump in there sometime this year hopefully. :p

The euro fog is on the list of things to do...

1CE, Cheers mate! Didn't think you was on OCUK as well! :)

As for the body kit it is the Ford Collection front and rear bumpers but not the side skirts, those are from EGRAuto.

are there any engine upgrades to match the rather nice exterior mods?

Not as of yet (apart from a SuperChav Forge BOV)! I will be replacing the exhaust with a Borla race cat-back in the next month or so, and then start looking at CAI and remaps.

Exterior wise I've got a JCW spoiler coming this week, and a couple of weeks after it's being lowered and a Forge strut brace.

Back
Top Bottom