Show Us Your Motors!

Yeah its a Zetec S 1.6 petrol. No point really comparing it to the ST, my mrs has no interest at all in facts and figures.

Newer
Little
Good looking
White

That is her happy.

Not sure on what to do with the ST atm. I put it up for sale and i haven't heard anything genuine at all. Now half temped to just keep it and have a go at this track day stuff, been on about doing it for years but never got round to getting a car for it. Said to Sarah, if the ST doesn't sell by time the ad ends, im gunna keep it. We'll see.

When I had my old mk6 ST, I specifically set out to avoid the pre-facelift cars because of the ugly dashboard, the facelift model didn't have a great interior but it looks far less basic.

So, I picked this up yesterday. And I love it already. Drove it home last night (late) in the peeing rain, in the dark, at the speed limit (mostly). Had the kids all day too, so only had it out for a little while, but not had a chance to blast it yet.

Anyway, have some of my own pics now, finally. So thought I'd pop up a quick thread on the car. Plans are currently to do something with this. However, we will see if it pans out or not. Hopefully so. Certainly wont be a lightning quick build though, as I will enjoy it as is for a while first.

So, pics...

20160811_163110.jpg

20160811_142142.jpg

20160811_142201.jpg

Pretty decent spec on this too...

MFD2 Sat nav head unit
Xenon self levelling headlights
Headlight washers
Auto lights
Auto wipers
Come home lights (Think that's what its called), headlights come on when opened in dark & stay on when locked in dark
ipod dock under centre console
Half leather seats with heated fronts
Cruise control
Folding mirrors with puddle lights
Auto dim rear view mirror
Tyre pressure monitoring system
Rear parking sensors
Parrot hands free phone kit
H&R 30mm lowering springs
APR Carbonio induction kit
Miltek st/st cat back exhaust (Resonated, not loud just a nice note)
Tinted rear windows

Not sure on what to do with the ST atm. I put it up for sale and i haven't heard anything genuine at all. Now half temped to just keep it and have a go at this track day stuff, been on about doing it for years but never got round to getting a car for it. Said to Sarah, if the ST doesn't sell by time the ad ends, im gunna keep it. We'll see.

Scrap this, the ST was sold earlier lol....

I can't deal with the Ford seatbelt/door chime, ex gf had a Fiesta and it annoyed me no end.

"Chime"?! It's more like an alarm signalling a nuclear launch :D:D Scares the **** out of me every time I undo my seatbelt in the gf's car before coming to a complete stop

Heard the noise... Indeed annoying. Within 40seconds of getting back in the car i found out how to turn it off. Mrs will now have a dead battery one morning when she forgets to turn the lights off.

Back
Top Bottom