Show Us Your Motors!

Is it a race theme'd show car or a track car? Im seeing big brake mods tiny mirrors carbon bonnet wings and archpacks but then your talking about chrome? Care to expand abit?

Its not really my cup of tea but i love a project like the next person.:D

Is it a race theme'd show car or a track car? Im seeing big brake mods tiny mirrors carbon bonnet wings and archpacks but then your talking about chrome? Care to expand abit?

Its not really my cup of tea but i love a project like the next person.:D

I have been using it to race but it is mostly show car

The chrome is the pipe work.

With the number plate where it is, it looks rather bucktoothed. The Supra can get away with some very lairy bodykits, sadly that's not one of them.

Another location for the number plate would be?

What car was it initially? A Supra?

Yes it is a Supra

The colour you see is two tone so it changes with different light the rest is carbon fibre.

The pics are a bit squashed so it doesn't look right.

nice car :) something more special than all the boring stuff around here :) colour looks fine... i would say it looks bad if it was a corsa modified this much.. but it's a supra keeping one stock is just wrong.. :p

It's funny you mention stock because I saw one near my parents house they look so wrong just silver with no work done.

veilside kit is disgustingly ugly. Shame because the wheels, overfenders, bonnet and GT wing should really add up to something brutal looking and awesome, but instead it's nasty.

edGfaCTor, I guess you must work at a fibreglass factory and take home all the offcuts.

What a way to butcher a perfectly good looking car. There are plenty of more sublte kits out there which would look awesome on it. One other thing, Chrome wheels, silver/lilac puke, along with a carbon bonnet :eek:

May I suggest you try and have a meeting with Gok Wan, or possibly with an optician to check if you have colour blindness.

P1070271.jpg

P1070274.jpg

P1070278.jpg

P1070279.jpg

P1070286.jpg

P1070290.jpg

P1070292.jpg

Some proper pics !

Mods -

TSL Firestorm Exhaust
Turbosmart Dump Valve
Tein Lowering Springs
Tinted windows front / rear

I hope that supra is running mad power or else it has no right to look like that :p I can justify it on absolute monsters but never otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom