Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Nice. What engine? :)

3.0 M54. Got a few little jobs to do, bit of a clunk from the front suspension and a slight oil leak from the rocker cover gasket.

Changing the control arms, drop links and arb bushes this weekend and then sorting the gasket next weekend, will replace the VANOS gaskets while I'm at it since it's not that much more work.

Soldato
Couple of very quick pics - It had some pretty horrid wind deflectors and some odd badge covers on that have been removed, looks much better for it (imo)

(note to self, sort out drive)

Associate
Awesome! So good to see one in a proper colour!! :)

After having a grey VRS and realising how dull it was I thought I'd get something that stood out a bit. Also went with Oyster Leather instead of the usual dreary black.

Love it in that colour, a M240i in that colour would be my next car if I stick with this size :)

Unfortunately you can't get the M240i in Valencia Orange :( Although you can choose between 2 different shades of white!

Soldato
After having a grey VRS and realising how dull it was I thought I'd get something that stood out a bit. Also went with Oyster Leather instead of the usual dreary black.

Unfortunately you can't get the M240i in Valencia Orange :( Although you can choose between 2 different shades of white!
Yea, I just took a look to see if that had changed but alas no. I'd spec a M240 in Valencia with oyster if I could :(

Associate
Picked one up the same a few weeks ago, not had chance to get any pics yet. What spec ?

Met paint
5 Door
Sports Auto
Pro Nav
Harmon Kardon
Adaptive Dampers
Heated Front Seats
Comfort Pack (Which includes cruise Fox, incase you didn't read the brochure)
Sun Protection

Think that's all. Trying to find any excuse to put miles on it ATM.

Man of Honour
One of the reasons why I prefer the local Tesco to any other supermarket :cool:

20170428_130820~2.jpg

Man of Honour
There's no signage saying that it isn't a parking spot, and I've seen cars parked there all the time during peak hours, so it's pretty clear that the store have no issue with it, nor does it stop anyone using any of the other bays around it. It's a win win.

Back
Top Bottom