Show Us Your Motors!

How do you find the semi slicks for road use?

Also -->
To be honest, I've only been using them since mid April when I bought the car.

I found the A048's surprisingly grippy, in the wet even with the TC off it needed a fair amount of revs in first to light up the rears, I'm now on the Toyo 888's and first impressions are similar performance but without the expense of the A048's (~£700 a set).

Deep standing water is an issue, but reducing speed according to the conditions helps. The main problem will come the winter with low temps < 6 or 7 degrees C but I'll be buying another set of wheels with Pirelli Snowsports or equivalent by then.

Neil.

The old exhaust tip was the same, just smaller in diameter and length of the box.

The intercooler is still a tight fit and rubs slightly on the engine cover, I think it will be sorted once the hinge on the engine cover has some spacers on it to lift the engine cover at the front.

Neil.

Exige looks stunning, lovely job.

I attempted a night time "Artistic shot" :o

s2night.jpg

Long exposure time gave far more flare on the rear lights than wanted. would have liked the ring shape they actually are but ah well! :(

Pretty sure I aint posted My car in here since my old 1.4 golf in 05 lol.
Since then had a 1.8GTI Golf, E39 BMW, Cadillac Seville STS V8, And my current car sine jan 09

04 Civic Type R. Not the best pics but meh lol.

1098031242a10237660334l.jpg

img6917jda.jpg

img6997k.jpg

1098031242a9823654122l.jpg

The final pic I got of my 306

IMAGE_086.jpg

The new playtoy

IMAGE_087.jpg

IMAGE_088.jpg

Needs a wash, polish and wax but I need a decent day and a day off work to do it. Question to you guys, I think it would look better with the rear windows having a tint on them, would people agree or am I just being chavy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom