Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Collecting first thing, sales guy just took a load of pictures for me after he washed it. :)
Guess he likes carbon too but that is like around £6000 worth of carbon fibre, crazy ****.

Can't wait to get M3 back and have the two carbon blue babies side by side. :D

Christmas has come early! Bet you can’t wait! Classic timing for a bit more snow in the midlands too!

Soldato
Is it going in for a proper detail after the sales probably used a grit infested sponge to clean it :p

Mr Gibbobly Wombly Shmobbly,

We've added an additional bonus item into the agreement for car 'Blue Shouty Fast JAAGGGG'.

'FREE SWIRLS ON EVERY PANEL'

I hope this makes you joy joy happy,

Loves,

Sales Dude.

Soldato
That's an amazing looking car with a fantastic sounding engine, but those exhaust crackles don't really do it for me, certainly when revving at a standstill with no engine load like that. It sounds like something is loose or broken.

Just me? :p

Soldato
That's an amazing looking car with a fantastic sounding engine, but those exhaust crackles don't really do it for me, certainly when revving at a standstill with no engine load like that. It sounds like something is loose or broken.

Just me? :p

I dislike the mapped in pops and bangs that you get on most performance cars these days (Ford seem to be the worst for it on the Focus) but I think I can get over my hatred when referring to a car like the F-Type.

Lovely looking thing! What's the difference between the R and SVR?

Soldato
I dislike the mapped in pops and bangs that you get on most performance cars these days (Ford seem to be the worst for it on the Focus

Indeed, but the Merc A45 is worse than Ford/VWs IMO - the noise they make on upshifts even when not being driven completely balls-to-the-wall seems unnecessary just to try and mask the 4-cyl drone.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
8k just to get it upto 200? Screw that... Better buy a BRZ or GT86 and slap a turbo kit on it, 300bhp+ easily for 4-4.5k.

Back
Top Bottom