Show Us Your Motors!

Topless photo :D

IMG_6311.jpg

That Evo looks pretty evil! Too much black though :( Even that car can't pull it off.

For those who remember the 216 Coupe I recently bought, well after a cambelt change it fired up. Runs absolutely bang on... the engine is very quiet! Not bad for £150 :)

Evo looks great but the front is a bit strange. Would look a lot better with the stock grill rather than no grill. Or at least from what I can see. :o

Im sure there was someone on here with one of those new Skyline GTRs. Can't for the life of me remember who but it did look awesome. ;)

I think its Fett?

Very nice pics of the Z3. I'd be a little concerned about the rollbars though.

Seem to be below both of your heads, and is it actually functional? Or just a style bar?

Thanks!

They are fully functional structural roll bars, the only issue is when you are 6ft2" or taller!

That Evo looks positively evil btw!

That Evo is awesome, looks just perfect as it is IMO :cool:

Cheers DreXel

There is a 'grille' but it's basically black mesh to protect the uprated intercooler - maximise airflow and all that.

Cheers Daaaveee - it does scare horses and small children!! Top motor you have too - nothing like a bit of RWD, great fun on track I'm sure!

Last edited:
That colour's interesting, dont think i've ever seen it before - I quite like it :)

Looks smart with the smoothed boot - are those audi alloys though?

Whats it remapped to?

Back
Top Bottom