Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Finally picked up the XFR yesterday, first 25 miles home I took my time, B roads only so 45-60mph mostly behind traffic saw 33.6MPG, the last 25 miles I let rip several times with a total average of 27MPG, more than happy with that out of a 5 litre. Full paintwork detail today results below, so far plenty of smiles the performance is pretty insane.

r1L6W8X.jpg

tEyLv1Y.jpg

G9SBiFV.jpg

RsLBnl6.jpg

ehropUk.jpg

OcUK Staff
Had some fun around Donnington tonight with Kindai and Mac in the Mustang, M3 handles amazing, though its got a couple of issues which gone into more detail in my thread, hopefully simple fixes.

2080905_Fb.jpg

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Had some fun around Donnington tonight with Kindai and Mac in the Mustang, M3 handles amazing, though its got a couple of issues which gone into more detail in my thread, hopefully simple fixes.

2080905_Fb.jpg
That colour suits it, did it come like that out from factory?

Man of Honour
41493674914_c119ecbd56_h.jpg

Took the wife's MX5 out for a blast to see if she has her new Green Stuff brakes bedded in properly, which she doesn't/didn't! I noticed it has now clocked up the 90,000 miles mark from when we bought it new and it's been and continues to be a great little car. It probably needs a new set up, maybe some new shockers but it's still a great fun little car. I think I got to my 4th hard braking before I was in brake fade land so took some time to drive it and put some heat cycles through the pads and now they are better, but still need some more work to be at their optimum.

Also, look at the tree sap on the windscreen :(

Soldato
41493674914_c119ecbd56_h.jpg

Took the wife's MX5 out for a blast to see if she has her new Green Stuff brakes bedded in properly, which she doesn't/didn't! I noticed it has now clocked up the 90,000 miles mark from when we bought it new and it's been and continues to be a great little car. It probably needs a new set up, maybe some new shockers but it's still a great fun little car. I think I got to my 4th hard braking before I was in brake fade land so took some time to drive it and put some heat cycles through the pads and now they are better, but still need some more work to be at their optimum.

Also, look at the tree sap on the windscreen :(
Looks like you could do with a steering wheel from Royal Steering Wheels!

Back
Top Bottom