Show Us Your Motors!

Mmmm drum brakes.

DSC00368.jpg

IMG_1526.jpg

My car with Rover416i's LOLRover of fail.

Don't believe I've posted in this thread yet...........

side1.jpg

side3.jpg

side2-1.jpg

My Runaround:-

100_2768.jpg

100_2771.jpg

100_2769.jpg

100_2766.jpg

100_2767.jpg

100_2749.jpg

I need to take some pics of my Lexus LS400 and MkII Granada BUT only after I've cleaned the Lexus and after I've fitted the spare BOB engine in the Granada.

Nice little car, the 25 GTi :) Good engine and better suspension than the grandad spec models... fun car to drive!

Only just saw this...

Indeed - got a feeling the ZR would probably be a bit too sporty with the setup, this seems like a good compromise! Would have liked a better example but that's life... I'd get another one in better nick but I think it's time to move up a size!

Twas a serious question really:

You buy one to protect the paint, no problem with this but when it costs the same / similar to a respray and means you have to drive around with something that looks totally stupid fitted to your car I fail to see the point.

I'd prefer not to have one, get stone chips (which you can hardly see) then pay for a respray when you come to sell the car.

Yeah I need to purchase a decent set of mats; I think that’s a job for tomorrow! There are no stone chips nor dents/scratches on the paintwork at all, not bad at all for a 8 year old motor :D

Back
Top Bottom