Show Us Your Motors!

Oh I see.

I wash every weekend unless it's raining or going to rain for sure in which case I skip it until the following weekend.

I polish/wax every few months.

My paint is in most excellent condition.

FWIW I'm not an average punter so you being surprised I wash more than one of those people is a surprise in itself :p

Not really, people said the exact same when I sold my old car and I got 3k for it but only because it was in great condition else I'd have gotten 2.8k or less.

People will pay a bit more for something well looked after.

How much have you spent on cleaning products and man hours on that thing though ;)

Got some slightly better pictures now she's on the drive and gave her a dose of dodo juice on Sunday :D .

001-1.jpg

002-2.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

My camera skills suck :p

How much have you spent on cleaning products and man hours on that thing though ;)

Well, if you read up, less than £65 a year, the rest is all pittance, as for time, washing and cleaning weekly is time well spent, I'd rather get up early and do something physical on a Sunday morning than stay in bed at 10am and sleep late at night only to feel groggy for work Monday morning.

Me = Productive.

I don't understand how anyone can think "hey, he washes weekly, he must spend ****loads on products"

Fail.

Last edited:
1CE, How you doing bud? Seen your FRS on FFOC :D Top motor! I assume you sold your other Focus? Im looking at selling mine and buying something Jap with a turbo lol. :)

Apologies for poor picture quality, testing phones low light camera. Should have some better ones sometime when i either find my camera or borrow my housemates.

Had this nearly a year now so its about time i posted a picture.

1z3s1e8.jpg

282i5wg.jpg

Apologies for poor picture quality, testing phones low light camera. Should have some better ones sometime when i either find my camera or borrow my housemates.

Had this nearly a year now so its about time i posted a picture.
]

Looks like a nice car. Always had a soft spot for these, which I dont understand because I dont like Jap cars or vtec y0 generally..

Its a 190 I presume?

Never driven one but have been tempted to look a few times - does it not have much of a kick then?

Yeah its their GT model, ive not driven many cars to be honest so it does feel like it has a kick to me. I'm only going by what others say on this forum that it is a bit tamer than vtec. You do really notice it still though.

Nice GT anim :) Do you post over on celica-club.co.uk?

ianid: They do have a noticeable kick at 6.2k revs but its not as urgent or severe as the VTECs, not slow by any means if you keep it in the right rev range but it does require a bit of work which personally I like.

Here's my T-Sport:

celica10.jpg

celica11-1.jpg

celica6-1.jpg

celica1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Never a fan of black wheels but they are nice looking cars - unusual to see a red one!

Guess I'm concerned that they wont feel that quick, coming from a turbo diesel that feels a lot quicker than it is!

These seem to have a lot going for them - apparently fuel economy isnt too bad, reliable and they look good too...hmm...

Back
Top Bottom