Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Shinny! :cool:

0FD462FD-631C-411C-9107-820D973603B8.jpeg

Caporegime
That needs an S85 swap ;)

Its having a turbo build. I love the M20, its original to the car, its a great engine, and it has massive potential for power with forced induction. I don't see why I would change it. :)

They can do something stupid like 500 brake before complaining on stock internals and stock drivetrain, just need to upgrade the head bolts and clutch... I'm only aiming for 400 high boost and probably 300 ish for regular driving. :p :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Its having a turbo build. I love the M20, its original to the car, its a great engine, and it has massive potential for power with forced induction. I don't see why I would change it. :)

They can do something stupid like 500 brake before complaining on stock internals and stock drivetrain, just need to upgrade the head bolts and clutch... I'm only aiming for 400 high boost and probably 300 ish for regular driving. :p :p

the engine will go pop lol.

Soldato

But but but... V10 :p

400 in that will be good fun! It's looking smart. It'll be a nice little sleeper.

Caporegime
It wouldn't be able to get 400hp down on the road with road tyres etc, 300 should be OK. But it costs about the same to go for 400 ish as it does 300 ish..... :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJr0OfBKkb4

This is 400 wheel, stock internals and drivetrain. So probably something like 470 brake.

My original plan was to built it as a 2.7, fit ITB's and a tubey manifold, and an Alpina ECU chip... But that would cost about the same and would be about 230HP.

Last edited:
Caporegime
It will happen but not for a while now. Its been put on the backburner after talking to some people who said I should really only go to 300 without rebuilding the engine with new rings, bearings, and seals. Can't be bothered with the effort for 300 so I'll wait until the engine is re-built in future, and play with N/A mods for now. :)

Soldato
It will happen but not for a while now. Its been put on the backburner after talking to some people who said I should really only go to 300 without rebuilding the engine with new rings, bearings, and seals. Can't be bothered with the effort for 300 so I'll wait until the engine is re-built in future, and play with N/A mods for now. :)
It's... it's like we told you this!

But the block is good for 500hp! ;)

Back
Top Bottom