Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Hey I've only crashed while being stupid in low value cars. Attempting to drift etc. :p

I went from 50HP to 200HP in my 1st > 2nd car change and didn't crash into anything!
I went from 80bhp to 265 :p
You soon get used to it ofc, I think 3/400+ is definitely the next step.

Man of Honour
24-C6-A3-D3-5-D24-415-A-8-D74-FE11-CA297929.jpg

Glad I took this and not the M140. Great day.

Man of Honour
That R8 us classless. Horrible colour combination, they look AWFUL in red with black carbon and the V10 is rubbish. Needs to be a 2L FSI or nothing, ideally with the engine up front.

Hideous.

Soldato
I really like the look of the C63, however the interior kills it for me :(

I'm actually not too fussed by it. Admittedly, I was very hesitant initially especialy after looking at new C43's, XE's etc. but for me it's a huge step up from my E46. The thing about the interior is the creaks, well known the W204's rattle and sqeak a lot. Thankfully the fact I'm rumming it on 18's does help though.

Very nice. Although I prefer the Wagon.

Its actually on my shortlist.... Thinking this or the Exige 350.

I spent quite a while looking for decent Wagons. One popped up in Belfast recently, good spec and from main dealer and it sold within 24 hours of going on autotrader!

Soldato
Something like that. Are you stalking my life story? :p

Yeah you're probably right. But with a change like this its hard not to get excited about car prospects... :)

Congrats on the new job!! :)

Definately waaaay too easy to get carried away with but it's worth getting settled in the new job first. Even more so if you're planning on moving to your own place be it renting or getting on the property ladder.

I wouldn't worry about the jump in power as long as you take your time and get used to the new motor.

Soldato
That R8 us classless. Horrible colour combination, they look AWFUL in red with black carbon and the V10 is rubbish. Needs to be a 2L FSI or nothing, ideally with the engine up front.

Hideous.

..aaaand too many v10 references by the looks of it :D:D

It's going into Sutherland Performance in Wellington for the Gallardo spec map on Friday ;) Then i'll leave it alone for a bit. Did you keep the P Zero's on yours?

Back
Top Bottom