Show Us Your Motors!

Very nice indeed Moeks :) Your jag must ride beautifully for the comparison you have made to hold true though, i really am intrigued.

My ST, Sea Gray isnt everyones cuppa but I do think its abit more understated then say Orange...

mystsmaller.jpg

iPhone camera fail tbh.

Last edited:
Lovely motor, I drive a Performance Blue ST-2, lovely car but seriously has a drink problem :P

Get ~18mpg in mine.

They are certainly thirsty but worth every penny imo :)

Looking to get a DsCi Stratagem for mine in new year, then it should be even more entertaining.

Fitted me some comedy gear knob, suede gaiters and a Nardi steering wheel. Stadnard items were looking 15 years old so sorted that out. Also changed the shift boots and turret oil so it doesn't feel like I'm changing gear by shoving the square thing in the circle thing.

mx5int1.jpg

mx5int2.jpg

Pictures ruined by TZ5 by either firing the Flash and showing every damn inperfection and spec of dust or by me turning off the flash and making everything look dark, soft and rubbish so I picked covering up the flash which is a toss up between the two. It was getting late I suppose.

i'm not going to comment on that gear knob, so i'll comment on the wheel instead.
it's massive! :eek:

It's 350mm in steerign wheel language, same as stock. I wanted a smaller one but this was a nice alternative and really suits the car (some models came with Nardi wheels as standarD). I just wanted to try it and it's the girth that makes more difference to me ;), so I think it'll be staying a while

of course girth is the most important ;)
but it's still pretty big. i'm sure it's fine IRL it just look a bit extreme in the pics

i really like your knob though :o

Back
Top Bottom