Show Us Your Motors!

Posted in a electric thread so here now, MY21 IPACE HSE in Caesium Blue, new Disco sport was a short lived affair when these popped up to order, just in time for Christmas and like all good presents mine is powered by Reindeers.

pEq35CP.jpg

Ohme Charger in new year to align with switching to OctopusEnergy today. Granny charging at the moment only 7miles/h.
Driving back from my mates earlier halfway home from collection did a 30mile segment 363Wh/mile. Pivi Pro slick as anything, lower screen only controls the climate now but those dial controls to push and pull between the climate setting, seat heat or cool and fan speed with the animated inner screen remains brilliant

zSNLvTF.jpg
ilCfLOL.jpg
iVRYeWz.jpg
RwJPePr.jpg
kQxX8u6.jpg
KtBlxJu.jpg
951Uo6u.jpg
High regen more like a Scalextric.

WKtVzRr.jpg

Mighty impressive, super responsive and smooth and feels more like a sports car. Limited fixed options on top of HSE, pano roof, black pack and wheels and privacy glasss so only had the colour to choose. So missed a few things out like air suspension which really helps the stance, especially when parked in access mode so wish I had that and the clear sight mirrors would be really handy! Grade above me has the option of the performance seats. :cool:

I’m glad to have HUD and matrix lights again. Cheers

Last edited:
Looks much better than mine with those wheels!

You've got the new infotainment too, very nice, the Touch Pro Duo is a steaming pile of poop. Hope Jag have managed something better with yours.

Last edited:
Not the whole thing then ?:p
The whole exterior then. :p

Most ugly new cars still have a decent interior, the new BMW's are a good example of that.

The general look is ok imo and the colour is fantastic but WTF were jag thinking with that ride height / arch gaps, it looks like there is less ground clearance than suspension travel?!

Not only that but the high waistline, the position of the door handles, the rear 3/4, the rear end, just all of it is a visual disaster to my eye, and clearly I'm not alone in thinking that either! But yeah the arch gap to ground clearance ratio makes it look a bit like a pot bellied pig.

Very strange because some of their other cars are very good looking.

Last edited:
I think the iPace looks great - different enough from other Jags but still easily recognisable as one.
For me it’s just too expensive. The HSE model costs £75k and you still need to add £4K of options to bring it up to Polestar 2 spec, making it £29k more expensive (before EV Grant)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom