Show Us Your Motors!

New fairings after an accident.

IMG_9847.jpg

IMG_9842.jpg

Here's a couple of pictures of my old toy, I had owned it of fourteen years. Its a 1973 Plymouth Barracuda and was a very rare car indeed as it was the only Barracuda exported to Europe by the factory in the USA in 73. There were plenty sent over in kit form and were assembled in the Simca factory.

Newscoop003.jpg

100_1133.jpg

Anyhow it was time for a change and back in Feb 2008 I sold it and bought my next project a 1968 Dodge Dart which I am building into a street legal racecar. The car has been totally striped and a narrowed back axle fitted to allow for the very large rear tyres. The stock straight six engine has been replaced with a V8 7.2ltr producing approximately 580bhp at the rear wheels so fairly healthy :) When the car is finished it should run low to mid ten seconds runs at about 122/128mph . The car is about another eighteen months from completion if all things go to plan :rolleyes:

100_0788.jpg

100_0787.jpg

My daily driver is an old Rover 75 estate and does not deserve to be on here :o

Sorry :p

While the Fiesta is a good car it's not £10,000 good. :)

You've probably bought the car because it's the car you wanted but a lot of people also buy it cos they need to be seen in a new car, whatever it is.

Oh... I see; plate numbers don't bother me, in fairness I didn't even know about the age parts of plates until a few weeks ago.

Nice looking fiesta, love the new shape in sporty guises !

LOL at the anti new car brigade, muppets !

Indeed!

However it is not new :)

1 Owner - the Dealership, was a demonstration model - 3.5K miles and registered 26th June 09 - has full leather pack too (the Individual Pack it's called) and the Street Pack too (so the wheels/skirting) - bluetooth, voice control, usb/aux etc...

:)

Back
Top Bottom