Show Us Your Motors!

I appear to have lost control of my senses and bought an old Jaaaag for my daily. I've made sure I've got a spare few grand in the bank for when it inevitably goes wrong! :o

mzwKp1O.jpeg
Someone's been hurling that into corners after looking the front tread wear :D

Nice looking car and a refreshing change from the dull German things.

Someone's been hurling that into corners after looking the front tread wear :D

Nice looking car and a refreshing change from the dull German things.

Haha, It's had new tyres all round since that picture, I also got them to complete the overdue cambelt change whilst they were at it. Apart from that it's got full Jag service history with services done every 8k. I'm just hoping the inlet manifolds don't let go too prematurely! It's a lovely thing to waft around in though and it has enough poke for swift overtaking. I'll probably only keep it a year or two before changing for something more modern.

Haha, It's had new tyres all round since that picture, I also got them to complete the overdue cambelt change whilst they were at it. Apart from that it's got full Jag service history with services done every 8k. I'm just hoping the inlet manifolds don't let go too prematurely! It's a lovely thing to waft around in though and it has enough poke for swift overtaking. I'll probably only keep it a year or two before changing for something more modern.
Nice. High mileage?

Great colour (slightly biased opinion) ;) What's the interior colour combo?

Mine needs a clean as we were away for a week (it was nice to remmeber what sun and warmth were) and returned to find it's been attacked by bird poo.

Silverstone (white) interior :) really nice combination albeit slightly risky with two kids :D

Back
Top Bottom