Show Us Your Motors!

I think it's fair to say that Hilux Surf = Discovery, and Land cruiser = Range Rover. In terms of place in the range that is, not a direct comparison (actually in 97 they probably were directly comparable, not now though).

This is the way i have always seen it, one of my friends parents had a Surf years back, i dont think they are in the same class of offroader as the Landcruiser, which is a definite Range Rover alternative.

The Land Cruiser I hired was a 2003 model and it definately had switchable 4WD - infact I was encouraged only to use RWD on the road (And RWD was better for drifting ;))

SR10.jpg

SR4.jpg

SR8.jpg

Interesting how you would want to tell the world how much of a noob driver you are?

Oh and if you're going to fit Japanese size plates then get the right size so it actually fits.

The Soshinoya, you understand what it means, right?

I had to google to find out what it meant.

The yellow and green 'leaf' badge that first year drivers must post on their vehicles in Japan. Literally means "NEW DRIVER - DANGEROUS".

Why would you want that on your car?! The things JDM fans stick on cars is totally weird. All the Jap cars round here have a funny symbol on them lately, looks a bit like a hand.

[TW]Fox;16688093 said:
Why would you want that on your car?! The things JDM fans stick on cars is totally weird. All the Jap cars round here have a funny symbol on them lately, looks a bit like a hand.

LOL, that's a shocker that is :D

Back
Top Bottom