Show Us Your Motors!

Finally cleaned the inside of my car out :)

mondeointerior.jpg

Very clean looking.

Cloned out ;)

Not that I needed to. It's actually very tidy and suits the car well :)

Did another pic but I actually forgot to clone it out this time :p

4672314954_4ee67a60c4_b.jpg

Do you know Brian Cockrill form Middlesborough out of curiosity, i aint seen him for ages.

No sorry. Though Middlesbrough has a population of around 150,000 people so can't know everyone! (Wouldn't want to either ;))

Last edited:
When I come to sell it then i'll replace the bumper or repair/respray the existing one and also refurb the wheels.

I never understand this. Why not do it now? You've admitted you'll spend the money eventually anyway - if you do it now you get to enjoy a car that isnt bodged and nice shiney wheels. If you do it when you sell it you pay the same money but its all for somebody elses benefit!

Cant cost more than 200 to get that bumper done surely?

[TW]Fox;16691889 said:
Maybe he doesn't want to spend £200 now!

It clearly doesn't bother him so what business is it of yours?
It makes sense to leave it and repair it when time comes to sell as it could well be damaged again before then, thereby having to shell out twice.

[TW]Fox;16691889 said:
I never understand this. Why not do it now? You've admitted you'll spend the money eventually anyway - if you do it now you get to enjoy a car that isnt bodged and nice shiney wheels. If you do it when you sell it you pay the same money but its all for somebody elses benefit!

Surely you know this... you get it repaired, keep it for another year or two and over time it's going to pick up more little dings.

I'd rather sell it when it's most 'perfect' if you like to achieve maximum sale value :) (Wishful thinking)

I enjoy the car as it is. The faults are all cosmetic. Mechanically, it drives perfectly so i'm happy :)

Surely you know this... you get it repaired, keep it for another year or two and over time it's going to pick up more little dings.

I'd rather sell it when it's most 'perfect' if you like to achieve maximum sale value :) (Wishful thinking)

I enjoy the car as it is. The faults are all cosmetic. Mechanically, it drives perfectly so i'm happy :)

You need the flag.... sorry iv had a drunken barbecue today :)

Back
Top Bottom