Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
alexisonfire, your car is looks great it really does..... apart from the stickers everywhere! Obviously its personal preference but my preference would be all stickers off, bar the little renaultsport one.

Soldato
alexisonfire, your car is looks great it really does..... apart from the stickers everywhere! Obviously its personal preference but my preference would be all stickers off, bar the little renaultsport one.

The others are trackday stickers i've not bothered to remove! DB test & pitlane pass (trackculture) but leaving that up to advertise them (friends new company) The window ones are tax and parking permit :(

Edit: And thanks! :D

Associate
Spent a few hours cleaning. Damn I love my car :D

1002533e.jpg

1002537q.jpg

1002546ec.jpg

Associate
Damn people who live with their parents with their nice cars :(

Tell me about it :p - damn slackers.

Lol, I reckon I'll put some serious thought in to moving out in 6 months. I do feel incredibly lame living at home at 24, but I just kept thinking at what point in my future life could I afford and/or deal with the practically of a 265bhp 2 seater!

For me, it's definitely the right time to have a silly car :)

Associate
Couple of pictures of my car, it's serving me well, being my first car. Done 15K miles last year in it and is going strong on my 50 mile a day commute at the minute.

As awful as the thing looks, I can't fault it really.

dsc00002uc.jpg

dsc00003zk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom