Show Us Your Motors!

Very nice indeed. LeMans blue + cream interior is such a good combination. Not a fan of the wood though - LeMans Blue + cream interior + piano black trim = ultimate win. I guess it's easy enough to change around though.

Can you tell us a bit more about the sale? Did you buy it privately or through a dealer? How did you manage to get late 2008, CIC equipped, LeMans Blue with cream interiored 335i M-Sport Coupe for under £20k?!

The cheapest i can see are around £25k and they have the old CCC iDrive.

EDIT: Also, what is to become of the 530i? How do you feel about your new car compared to your old? You must have put about £17k into the 335i, assuming you can sell your 530i for £3k - how do you feel about that? Any regrets?

Last edited:
He's mentioned most of the things you've asked about.

From memory and to summarise.

Car wasn't equipped with BlueTooth or voice, which is rare (for it not to be spec'd). Fox made a cheeky offer and after some discussion secured the car for sub £20k (it was over £20k at the outset). BT can be retrofitted later for under £300.

He still has the 530i.

No no my friend, he needs these...

http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv126/InvG/IMG_2996_resize.jpg[IMG]
[B]BBS LM-R[/B]

Want so much... :([/QUOTE]

So tasteless, they're foul :/.

[quote="InvaderGIR, post: 19426111"]Whilst I agree it is a pain to put kids into the back of a 3door/coupe it is by no means a reason to change cars if you have one that fits your bill perfectly in other respects. Choosing a car 'because in 5 years I may want kids' is even more silly than changing due to kids in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

Well I'm only assuming because he's so pussy-whipped that he'll have kids shortly :p :D. As it happens I think the four doors look better anyway, kids or not.

[quote=Lucero]Either way, I don't think Fox will be having kids in 5 years. For that to happen, he'd need to have sex ;)[/quote]

Well if Invader can manage it... :p :D

Anyway I personally don't believe he paid less than £20k, unless he means his dad fronted the rest or something.

Last edited:
So tasteless, they're foul :/.

BBS RIMZ with dish...pretty much standard for BMWs to have, as well as VW and such.

Well I'm only assuming because he's so pussy-whipped that he'll have kids shortly. As it happens I think the four doors look better anyway, kids or not.

Nice personal insult there (don't think I've ever seen him comment on his relationship as such). You prefer the E90, many others prefer the E92 so I'm not sure how that comment holds any water. :confused:

Well if Invader can manage it...

Again, nice insult/attack, for no reason whatsoever. :confused:

:)

Anyway I personally don't believe he paid less than £20k, unless he means his dad fronted the rest or something.

Ohoohohoh I missed this...just...ahahaha...have a look on BMW AUC sites for these cars, you'd be surprised how much they cost.

Last edited:
Fox Defence League out in force! I know a good seamstress if you need uniforms guys?

BBS RIMZ with dish...pretty much standard for BMWs to have, as well as VW and such.

Standard you say? Ah right, in that case I love them!

You prefer the E90, many others prefer the E92 so I'm not sure how that comment holds any water. :confused:

You're not sure how my comment that I prefer four doors holds any water?

Nice personal insult there (don't think I've ever seen him comment on his relationship as such).

Again, nice insult/attack, for no reason whatsoever. :confused:

Only kidding, smilies added for tact.

Fox Defence League out in force! I know a good seamstress if you need uniforms guys?

Was much more defending my picture links. ;)

Standard you say? Ah right, in that case I love them!

:p Not standard in the 'BMWs come with them' but more in the 'if you're going to change wheels to non manufacturer ones, BBS all the way with BMWs'. :)

You're not sure how my comment that I prefer four doors holds any water?
With regards to saying should have bought a 'loon instead of a coupe.

Only kidding, smilies added for tact.

I ignored the funding part as well, was silly, but in terms of car for the money, easily doable, smilies or not. :)

That car is ruined and the wheels don't help. Matt black is just a big no-no.

335c.jpg

What does the button do here?

Any do the other light up when you turn it on?

Looks like the rear electric blind button.

What are the rest of the row of buttons for?

The rest of the buttons are blanks. Two are heated seats, one is front pdc and the remainder is start stop on the 4 pots.

Robbie, I am not 'posting my receipt', what a ridiculous request. I posted a few pics up because people were asking for them. Makes no odds to me whether you believe the price or not though its hardly outrageous given it wasn't advertised for much over 20k in the first place. It is missing the auto box, big wheels heated seats and Bluetooth that people spending 25k want and it has a gentlemens club style interior. The dealer never once mentioned the CIC either so I assume they didn't realise. If you can't see how that would translate to a healthy discount then that's your opinion and you are entitled to it.

Lol front PDC? Who specs that on a car with a bonnet of this size?

Any plans to retro fit heated seats?

Also nice car, was it an all cash purchase?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom