Show Us Your Motors!

Why not? I don't actually believe he's fibbing. Not sure why you're sticking up for the biggest 'driller' on the entire forum however.

I do like a good drilling from time to time, but only when there is likely to be a fountain of win at the end.

In this case, you are just doing it to be difficult and trash things.

All purchases are 100% financed. This was paid for entirely with cash finance from my own savings, having previously driven a Fiesta since I left uni.

30 years in a fiesta, wow, that's gotta hurt! I commend your dedication though, working hard and striving to achieve your lifelong dream of owning a 1.4 eurobox.

[TW]Fox;19428414 said:
The rest of the buttons are blanks. Two are heated seats, one is front pdc and the remainder is start stop on the 4 pots.

Robbie, I am not 'posting my receipt', what a ridiculous request. I posted a few pics up because people were asking for them. Makes no odds to me whether you believe the price or not though its hardly outrageous given it wasn't advertised for much over 20k in the first place. It is missing the auto box, big wheels heated seats and Bluetooth that people spending 25k want and it has a gentlemens club style interior. The dealer never once mentioned the CIC either so I assume they didn't realise. If you can't see how that would translate to a healthy discount then that's your opinion and you are entitled to it.

Not to mention that the 335i is actually now an unattractive proposition for many (regardless of real figures), thus pushing the prices further down in comparison. Excellent news for people like you who have no mental blocks about running a 3L twin turbo petrol. :D

Lovely car ;), dont think I could live with the interior, but each to their own. Hope you get as much enjoyment out of it as you did the 5. Which wheels are you planning to put on?

EDIT: Oh and you're bang on about the 19s, I love the look but the ride and the price of replacements is a big negative. Just ordered two new fronts for mine.... £472.

Last edited:
30 years in a fiesta, wow, that's gotta hurt! I commend your dedication though, working hard and striving to achieve your lifelong dream of owning a 1.4 eurobox.

30 years :confused:. It was around 4, of which I cycled for most of those. I am still cycling and putting my car allowance straight into my mortgage. I like my 160PS award-winning Eurobox.

Not to mention that the 335i is actually now an unattractive proposition for many (regardless of real figures), thus pushing the prices further down in comparison. Excellent news for people like you who have no mental blocks about running a 3L twin turbo petrol. :D

Lovely car ;), dont think I could live with the interior, but each to their own. Hope you get as much enjoyment out of it as you did the 5. Which wheels are you planning to put on?

BBS LMs are the only alloys he has a choice of.

30 years :confused:. It was around 4, of which I cycled for most of those. I like my 160PS award-winning Eurobox.

Oh wow, I'm sure I saw a pic of you and you looked in your 50s. My apologies.

Back
Top Bottom