Show Us Your Motors!

Couldn't you just of wrapped it all black? Would look so much better.

Its sprayed, not wrapped. And nope, can't afford that. Was only done as i was rear ended and its damaged the one arch so got them both replaced.

Wondered when you'd be posting this mate! I can't say I like it, but I can't say I dislike it either!

I don't dare post the back end of it on here for fear of getting permabanned!

Proud of that ?

Such a great way to welcome people to these parts of the forum

Anything to do with you? Not really. Any reason why you specifically picked me out when I wasn't the only one questioning the purchase? Nope. Any reason for bringing it back up three days later? No. Are you a tedious bed-wetting bore that constantly gets offended on behalf of others? Yes.

Last edited:
Asking someone about their car is fine. Being a pompus little ******Wow so much hatred****** and having a pop at someone like you do is different. Completely uncalled for and the reason why this thread has the same people posting the same cars over and over

Asking someone about their car is fine. Being a pompus little ******Wow so much hatred****** and having a pop at someone like you do is different. Completely uncalled for and the reason why this thread has the same people posting the same cars over and over

bjEvt.gif

If you have a problem with me, contact me directly. As you can see, behaving like a little brat and swearing doesn't get you very far.

To be fair he does have a point. He posted a picture of his car in this thread (where people post pictures of their cars) and said he knew nothing about it yet people continued to push him for a reaction no doubt to belittle him.

It's like you going to another forum, where you have a slight interest but don't have the in depth knowledge of other posters, but wanting to get involved nonetheless. I'm not sure you would take kindly to being called "ignorant" and people making assumptions (like you did about the part worn tyres) when it's not their place to make those assumptions.

Not very nice or welcoming to someone who clearly doesn't know any better. Poor show really.

Back
Top Bottom