Show Us Your Motors!

Ok...but you did do your research when it comes to tyres? At £250 per corner how cheap is a cheap golf?

Not sure where you're getting £250 from? You can get cheapo ones for about £65 or branded (pirelli, continetal etc) for around £115. So a fair bit more than the old car but that was to be expected, these are not much more than the tyres i used to get on my Alfa 156.

Any yes it was cheap, we gave them our old 2006 clio in fair condition with 65k miles on the clock and 2k, this only has just under 55k on the clock

Not sure where you're getting £250 from? You can get cheapo ones for about £65 or branded (pirelli, continetal etc) for around £115. So a fair bit more than the old car but that was to be expected, these are not much more than the tyres i used to get on my Alfa 156.

Any yes it was cheap, we gave them our old 2006 clio in fair condition with 65k miles on the clock and 2k, this only has just under 55k on the clock

You didn't check because you don't care and you'll fit the cheapest part worns you can get your hands on.

You didn't check because you don't care and you'll fit the cheapest part worns you can get your hands on.

Lol wtf you on. I've never fit part worns. How do you know i don't care? I may not be into cars for it to matter if it go's like a rocket but i do care when it comes to safety, you think i would drive an un-safe car with my kid in it? Jog on looser

Lol wtf you on. I've never fit part worns. How do you know i don't care? I may not be into cars for it to matter if it go's like a rocket but i do care when it comes to safety, you think i would drive an un-safe car with my kid in it? Jog on looser

1346594586728.gif

I feel I have touched a nerve. If you care so much for safety, are those R32 wheels genuine or replicas?

Last edited:

Loser*

If you fitted £35 tyres to a Clio then you will not have been fitting premium brands now will you, so it is safe to conclude that you in fact do not care too much about safety. :)

I feel I have touched a nerve. If you care so much for safety, are those R32 wheels genuine or replicas?

Yes you have, 'show us your motors!' thread implies that you get to post pictures off your cars, not post a picture of your car and then have people judge you. If you don't like the car then fair enough i do and luckily for me that's all that matters.
As for the genuine or replica's i do not know, the gf's step-dad got it used from a VW Dealer, they didn't mention anything about them being un-safe or un-official.

Loser*

If you fitted £35 tyres to a Clio then you will not have been fitting premium brands now will you, so it is safe to conclude that you in fact do not care too much about safety. :)

The clio tyres are small, i got Falken tyres on it. As all tyres need to meet minimum safety guidelines then i very much doubt they're unsafe, further to this they only got driven on the mrs daily commute to work which is about 3-5 miles with max speed of 40mph.

On the Alfa which i drove a fair few miles in i had Yokohama tires which got good reviews at the time.

genuine fakes

How do you know they're fakes? If there's a way to check i'll take a look when the mrs is in from work.

No offence meant here (and I'm a Ford driver) but isn't that a **** load of money to throw at a Rover?

Neill had that car when I had mine and we both went to a lot of track days etc together. Back then Rover tuning was in early days and it was good fun turning up at tracks with them and surprising many. It was ans still is a very quick car which was modded over the course of 9 ish years. I was randomly reading rover tech the other day and noticed he was running nankangs, I think he liked them for the way they coped with the track work but recognised weaknesses

There is no hole in the slam panel. It's a gap made for the sunny GtiR inter cooler that my mate at uni welded for him.

Good memories and he's kept his a lot longer than mine. I sold mine 6 years ago !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom