Show Us Your Motors!

Thanks, normal 1.8T gremlins aside... Pennys really, 30mpg if driven normally, £80 home service every 6k for the oil to try and stop the pickup clogging, then £120 a corner for rubber. Just done the Cambelt and waterpump myself so i hoping to see 200k without too many issues.

Need to do a few small jobs, two of the dash airvent bulbs have blown and one of the multilinks on the front has a slight clunk after i found a pothole last week, pin spot of surface rust on the boot and i might buy some OEM hella front lights as mine have clouded up slightly on the inside and i cba to pull them apart.

118dag made me lol.

But wut? You pay £40 more for your front tyres than your rears?!
Yeah front and rear tyres are different size. Apparently the front tyre size is not as common (205/50/17) as other sizes hence the higher price but idk :/

Those were prices I paid when I last had them replaced though - having a look now the price seems to have dropped.

http://i.imgur.com/1kAod.gif[IMG]

If you're going to be THAT petty...

[/QUOTE]

To be fair, you don't seem to mind bringing up other members spelling and grammar...like you did with me a few days ago.

Just saying. :o

And my two cents on all this arguing, well the op did say what car it was, golf 1.4, probably one of the lower spec models like S or something, and obviously a petrol. People make assumptions on here and other people drag them out like the whole "bet you'll fit part worns" thing. ;)

MisChief interior pics!
:D

interiorin.jpg

He had no interest at all, someone asked what model it was and instead of asking how he could find out - the reply was DO I CARE? NO! That strikes me as belligerent and ignorant, not a reply I'd expect from someone who wants to 'join in'.

Surprised this got brought back up, my response was not an ignorant or hostile response, if you're going to quote do it correctly as it does make a difference to the context:)

I was simply responding to :
You bought a car and you don't know what model?

Serious?

to which i replied :
i know its an 1.4 litre golf, got it off my gf's step dad really cheap, do i really care what letters come after it? No.

This is not hostile in anyway, i generally don't care what letters come after it, there are that many varieties of golf i could have a fsi/tsi/gti it wouldn't make the blind bit of difference to me as they're all meaningless, i like the car it looks good and drives nicely. By the way according to the owner slip thingy its a golf s 80.

I don't mind getting involved in forums, am i likely to be involved in this one sub forum? Most likely not but i do tend to lurk a fair bit as i like the look of some of the cars.

Back
Top Bottom