Show Us Your Motors!

[TW]Fox;22986182 said:
P1070313.jpg

Stunning!

Makes me laugh, In all your photos you alwaYS manage to get an awkward object in! Was there no way of moving forward a few feet to keep bin out of view? lol

Still cannot believe your car stayed so clean on that trip. I mean look at those windows and side skirts. It just boogles the mind when after a week of my commute to and from work means a wash once a week because of spray/dirt/mud. There is a silver bmw x3 next door, which always looks sparkling clean yet I never see the owner washing it or anything. :eek:

In fact I just washed my car tonight, rained during drying so I've just been back out in the pitch black with just my phone and a MF to finish it off. :p :(

My 2007 Mazda 3 sport. Bought it a few months ago and took a massive gamble: it was around £2000 cheaper than all the others but was on 155k miles. Nearly at 160k now and it's fine, touch wood! It's basically a posh focus mk2 with a 2.0 engine: has bluetooth, bose stereo, xenons etc, only option I wish it had was leather seats!
20120828152614.jpg

My 2007 Mazda 3 sport. Bought it a few months ago and took a massive gamble: it was around £2000 cheaper than all the others but was on 155k miles. Nearly at 160k now and it's fine, touch wood! It's basically a posh focus mk2 with a 2.0 engine: has bluetooth, bose stereo, xenons etc, only option I wish it had was leather seats!
http://imageshack.us/a/img440/9920/20120828152614.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Nice! Go on, how much?

Back
Top Bottom