Show Us Your Motors!

My 2007 Mazda 3 sport. Bought it a few months ago and took a massive gamble: it was around £2000 cheaper than all the others but was on 155k miles. Nearly at 160k now and it's fine, touch wood! It's basically a posh focus mk2 with a 2.0 engine: has bluetooth, bose stereo, xenons etc, only option I wish it had was leather seats!
http://imageshack.us/a/img440/9920/20120828152614[IMG][/QUOTE]

Looks great for the mileage, these cars do have a lot of kit for the money, parents have a 1.6 looks the same as yours, colour, wheels etc and its a great car, wish the MPS was a bit more focussed on handling rather than power and it would be a no brainer for me

Looks great for the mileage, these cars do have a lot of kit for the money, parents have a 1.6 looks the same as yours, colour, wheels etc and its a great car, wish the MPS was a bit more focussed on handling rather than power and it would be a no brainer for me
Thanks! You'd never know it had done so many miles, although it is rather stonechipped at the front. I wouldn't have an MPS either, mine handles well for what it is but with more power I reckon it'd understeer like crazy. Ultimately, it was the best car I could afford to buy and insure at 18, rather than the best car I could afford to buy :p
Nice! Go on, how much?
£2700 with fuel and a free roof rack!

Quick pic of my Volvo C30:

dae43c3673f4625cdf6f4ea6e5112ca9.jpg

T5 spec, when did you get it? Sorry to ask, but plate looks familar - i.e. my next door neighbour who has a RX300 now.

Add the fact that I'm on outskirts of Southampton too...

T5 spec, when did you get it? Sorry to ask, but plate looks familar - i.e. my next door neighbour who has a RX300 now.

Add the fact that I'm on outskirts of Southampton too...

Nah it's a 2.0D SE Sport buddy and the previous owner was from Blackpool :) Would have loved to get a T5 but just couldn't afford the cost of fuel.

I was in the market for a cheap car while I'm waiting to start my new job and spotted this locally.

Mechanically it's really good. Just had an MOT, new brakes and clutch, full service and 6 months tax. Body work is pretty good with a few scuffs and scratches but nothing worrying.

1999 GTi 1.8 Turbo with the stage 1 remap to around 200BHP. Drives really well and has enough poke to make it fun. The seller also threw in a K03S turbo which when fitted should give me around 225BHP.

Few jobs to do including fixing the heated seats, sunroof and adjusting the doors as they've dropped a little.

579578_164667523672058_536404621_n1.jpg

Yes, the wheels are horrible and will be changed VERY soon.

Not bad for £1000 all in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom