Show Us Your Motors!

I have noticed that the probability of a photo showing more or less nothing whatsoever is proportional to the probability of it having a 'Pro Photographer Innit' watermark.

New sticker :D

IMG_1556.jpg

[TW]Fox;23051277 said:
I thought it was for sale? Whats the point in putting stickers on it if its for sale.

I decided to not go through with it.

After driving a Audi A4 V6 for a day ( borrowed whilst my car was away being serviced and mot'ed) , i realised i am not ready for a boring barge just yet. Missed my VXR to much :)

Na, i advertised it as having a slight noise in 6th but i have now done over 10k miles with it and nothing has changed.

Too much scare mongering rubbish on VXROnline.

Still, saying that.. I have all the Timken bearings sat here ready to go into the box when i can be bothered to get round to doing it.

Mine had 54,000 miles when I sold it and 15,000 of that was with stage 3. It was fine. It's goons that rag it everywhere and then complain they the box went pop.

Yup i figured that after lurking vxronline for a while. Only have to look through their history to find out what they drive like.

Me, my average over 5k miles is 31MPG so it tells you i am a granny driver most of the time. Only have the odd blast on Friday/Saturday night and that is very rare these days.

Well, I got made an offer I couldn't refuse. After some issues with my 45 (only minor stuff, just haven't got the time to sort) I took hold of the chance to own something with a bit of a difference:

DSCF1840.jpg

It's another 75 CDTi, this time in saloon form. However, this one's a bit special - it's Connoisseur SE specification which means it has pretty much every option going.

A quick list (not that impressive by today's standard of course)
- HiLine Sat Nav / TV head unit with 8 speaker audio system
- Rear electric sun blind
- Parking sensors
- Cruise Control
- Heated front seats with full electric adjustment and 3 memory function
- Dual zone climate control
- 17" Serpent alloys (seem to be worth a fair bit on their own)
- Full trip computer with integration into HiLine system

It's had a new clutch system and DMF, and drives absolutely spot on. What a car.

A few more pics:
DSCF1841.jpg

DSCF1844.jpg

DSCF1843.jpg

I paid £500, I think I should have worn a mask. :D

Nice though that is I don't think yet another diesel Rover for you is 'something with a bit of a difference' :p

You have had so many of these now, is it really that difficult to find one worth keeping?

Back
Top Bottom