Show Us Your Motors!

Latest purchase. To be honest...bit of a mistake, I don't like the way it drives and it's nowhere near as 'fun' or 'fast' on a track as what I hoped it would be. Looking to change it up for an SL55 AMG or something now I have another car to put day to day mileage on.

394510_10152090368530697_991220976_n.jpg

SL55 will be a fun mile muncher, but atrocious on the track or even any sort of spirited B road driving.

We've just replaced our MY11 SL63 with a MY13 SL63, great motors, stonking performance, but still wouldnt be much cop on a track!

Bought her at 17000 miles in July. It's spent 4-5 weeks in the dealership having the engine removed, cylinder heads off and getting decoked... Hopefully it'll be trouble free from now on. Being direct injection the engine is horrifically unreliable, with all sorts of trouble with the pcv systems, but when it works it's good fun :)

Citroen DS3 dSport THP 155

ds3j.jpg

Bought her at 17000 miles in July. It's spent 4-5 weeks in the dealership having the engine removed, cylinder heads off and getting decoked... Hopefully it'll be trouble free from now on. Being direct injection the engine is horrifically unreliable, with all sorts of trouble with the pcv systems, but when it works it's good fun :)

Citroen DS3 dSport THP 155

ds3j.jpg

Engine problems aside..how's the DS3 to live with day to day? I'm looking at leasing one for a few years. Test drive booked for the morning

Well nothing i'd hope :p I imagine it takes forever to be allowed solo in one, in comparison to a plane which are actually surprisingly basic

Back
Top Bottom