Show Us Your Motors!

Have you flown light aircraft, too? I've not looked at helicopters, i imagine them to be monumentally difficult!

I haven't flown fixed wing but the helicopter is really tricky! You think hovering must be easy but it requires constant minor adjustments ALL the time. It's amazing but also extremely challenging/rewarding.

Need 45 hours to past test to fly solo. They guy that is teaching me, Quentin Smith has flown to both poles, around the world twice, over 16,000 hours:p

Everyones favorite coming up! :p

Managed to give her a clean after work today! She'll be filthy again by tomorrow night though :(

50FC62B7-14BD-494E-9E16-ABBF2B5D4897-10193-000006581EEDB2BE.jpg

2B69796E-21CC-4516-A603-D1965293E523-10193-0000065807B5D7D1.jpg

Considering ordering her a Christmas present, a Piper system! Hmmmm......

Last edited:
I haven't flown fixed wing but the helicopter is really tricky! You think hovering must be easy but it requires constant minor adjustments ALL the time. It's amazing but also extremely challenging/rewarding

Very interesting, good luck with it. In my case i think i had get better in a fixed wing before i get carried away with silly chopper ideas :o

[TW]Fox;23325491 said:
I still can't beleive how totally cringeworthy those stickers are :p

I hate the black wheels more :( I am not sure black wheels can look good on any car, can they :S

Yeah, my friends ain't to keen on the stickers either. I could remove the vtec and neverbeen sticker but the stig has to stay.

Managed to find a picture from ages ago and this is the reason why the stig pic is there. Managed to get the dent out but it left a tiny chip and cracks in the paintwork ( proper tiny but annoyed me enough to get the stickers to cover up)

IMG_0593.jpg

As for the wheels, they look awesome! Especially with the stunning Arden Blue paintwork.

Had the wheels powder coated in Aston Martin anthracite (bit darker and with more metallic than Renaults) and gave it a clean today.

UKJwO.jpg

Within the next 2 weeks, expect pictures of my car! A Peugeot 207 2008 reg. Not bad for £2000 for my first car. Insurance is not bad either, I got quoted £3000 for a 03 Clio, this is a newer car, better condition and only £1000 for insurance :D.

Engine problems aside..how's the DS3 to live with day to day? I'm looking at leasing one for a few years. Test drive booked for the morning

I don't have to travel much so I'm not sure I'd be able to identify all it's faults... However the main ones that irritate me

-No where good to hang shirts
-NO cupholder! (There is one if you don't have an arm rest, but that one is useless for anything other than cans)
-The French didn't move the fuse box when converting it to RHD therefore the glovebox isn't even big enough to hold the leather pouch they give you with the service history etc...)

On a side note, the engine is buggered again so back to citroen! Don't get the THP :)

Back
Top Bottom