Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Don't understand the hate, the Dude loves his new motor & wants to show it off, Is it that hard to scroll past something you don't want to see again ?

Hear hear!

It's not like the thread is called 'show us your motors' is it...

oh....

Soldato
Here's Mine

Focus ST3

36986_406542869243_1989651_n_zps2cef8cbb.jpg

Soldato
Looks nice, even in 5 door variant. Not sure if I'm keen on the black wheels, wing mirrors and front lip painted black combination...

Wanted to make it stand out a bit against the standard white st :p

Looks awesome! Nice ST you have there!

I like the Black wheels/bits, Nice looking motor. :cool:

Thanks for the comments guys :D

Mods are: Mountune remap, Mountune exhaust, lowered on eibachs, black front lip, black wing mirrors and white ford badges :D

Soldato
Did you just not get the zed?

what are you looking at to replace it?

Got it at end of September... job move (new city) is forcing the sale.

Love the car to bits... fun thing to drive. Replacement not currently known, I want to get into tracking so may be purpose built (Atom or something). Don't need an everyday car, but if I decide for a compromise maybe a 13 boxter s. (they've grown on my over the last few months... despite me saying they're the poor mans Porsche :D)

Soldato
Got it at end of September... job move (new city) is forcing the sale.

Love the car to bits... fun thing to drive. Replacement not currently known, I want to get into tracking so may be purpose built (Atom or something). Don't need an everyday car, but if I decide for a compromise maybe a 13 boxter s. (they've grown on my over the last few months... despite me saying they're the poor mans Porsche :D)

The new boxter does look rather tasty i have to admit. Im loving my zed but will need a more sensible motor when my celica dies, just not sure what to get!

Back
Top Bottom